GoverningBody.org is now up.

by James Free 33 Replies latest jw friends

• James Free
    James Free

Well, I finally put up the site. The articles are nothing new - bits from Wikipedia etc. but I hope it will persuade even one 'interested' one to avoid the JW'S - and even get an existing member to think. If I manage that it was worth it. Anyway, I am now 'officially' an apostate!

• JK666
    JK666

James,

I will go check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

JK

• Gopher
    Gopher

Nice work, James.

Clickable link: http://www.governingbody.org

Welcome to the ranks of apostates. Sites like yours are proof that the Internet is harmful (from the viewpoint of the Governing Body).

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Nice, clean look.

How will you direct traffic there?

Jeff

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Every little bit helps. I only discovered JWD from freeminds and after reading jwfacts.

I wish you well with that endeavor.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Thanks for the link.

LINDA

• compound complex
    compound complex

Thank you, James:

Would you kindly explain the process used to read the pages without having to scroll back and forth sideways. This is definitely material worth reading.

Gratefully,

CoCo

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Thank you, James:

Would you kindly explain the process used to read the pages without having to scroll back and forth sideways. This is definitely material worth reading.

Gratefully,

CoCo

CoCo - I had no problem with that. No scrolling needed. Could it be a browser setting?

Jeff

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Excellent work!

• mentalclearness
    mentalclearness

nice page..simple..precise...easy to understand..cutting out the clutter and just leaving the essential..great job!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit