What Cars Do You Drive Now?

by JK666 26 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hi Everybody,

After the thread about our first cars, I was wondering what everyone drives now. I know that Roller has the Apostatruck, but what does everybody else drive?

I personally have a Pontiac Grand Prix for work, and a Saab convertible for fun.

JK

• restrangled
    restrangled

2005 V8 mustang....babied beyond belief with 30,000.00 miles to the grocery store, banks, shopping and occasional high powered run on the highway.

2006 Ford F150

and my son has a 1998 Dodge Dakotah with all the bells and whistles that is holding up like iron (168,000 miles)

• franzy
    franzy

1982 vanagon, 1.9 td

• BrentR
    BrentR

2000 Toyota 4Runner (commuter)and an 88' F250 pickup for hauling and going way up in the hills.

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

This ugly POS in a lovely maroon color I didn't care at the time as it was secondary transpo versus my motorcycle. Since the bike wreck tho, been stuck in the "Burgundy Box of Death"

• BFD
    BFD

I have a love/hate relationship with my vehicle. It's a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee I love the ride and hate my gas bill.

BFD

• prophecor
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I drive a 94 Toyota Tercell that gets 30 mpg. I put 15$ a week in it.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Wifey has her Volvo S40, and I'm putzing around in my 2004 Ford Ranger Edge plus my 800 Vulcan for sunny days! carmel

• prophecor
    prophecor

Nice Bike CarmHappy Trails 2 U

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit