What Cars Do You Drive Now?

by JK666 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

crown vic - my second one and my favorite car

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

2001 Toyota Rav 4. Over 110,000 miles and still going strong.

Blueblades

• horrible life
    horrible life

I have a 04 Chev Tahoe. I bought my daughter a new Dodge Neon, last year. She won't have her license til Thursday, of this week. I have been driving it for a year, 50 miles a day, to save on gas.

I only have 1 more day to drive it.

She wants me to have it detailed (cleaned very good) tomorrow, So she can pretend it the "New Car" she hasn't got to drive.

I love my Tahoe, but a co-worker, just bought a Hyundai Veracruz. OMG that thing drives like a dream, looks fantastic, comfortable. I think I am in love. http://www.hyundaiusa.com/vehicle/veracruz/exterior/feature.aspx

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

2003 Acura CL Type-S
    A fancy Honda for those outside of NA.

I test drove an 08 VW GTI today. Fun car, I think it may be my next vehicle.

• R.F.
    R.F.

2002 Chevy Trailblazer...a true gas guzzler in every sense of the word. The picture below isn't the exact one but it's as close as you can get.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I drive one of these, a 2006 Ford F150, except mine is coffee brown and has a matching cap on the back. It has 4 doors and is an excellent field serviceā„¢ vehicle.

alt

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

I just bought my first brand new car, 2007 Honda Civic Coupe stick, galaxy grey with a moon/sun roof - great gas mileage and hella fun!

brunn

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I have a 2002 VW Jetta 1.8T "T" for turbo. After my '73 Dodge Charger with the 318 engine, I'm happy with this Jetta's 180HP. Obviously I still love a car that GOOOOOOOOOOOES!

I do have a history of smaller cars, besides getting run off the road by a semi, or trying to drive them over Vail Pass, flooring it and could not exceed 50mph. GRRRRRRR! I told myself, never would I get a car with less than 140HP.

LINDA

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

2007 Peugeot 207 5-door 1.6 hatchback

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Fast cars is my passion

My daily driver is a 2005 VW GTI 1.8 Turbo tweaked to 270HP (APR), and of course it's RED. There are a couple of Nissan 350Z owners around that avoid the Red GTI like the plague . .

My weekend warrior/ricer terminator is a 1991 Porsche 944S2 re-engined with a Chevy 350 LT1 out of an early 1997 Corvette. 400HP and 400 lbs lighter than the Vette . . very, very qwik

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit