Well it's official: free2think is no longer part of the congregation

by free2think 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I am guessing this is a good thing?

(((((((((((((((((((f2t))))))))))))))))))

Sounds like you've faded pretty well!

• free2think
    free2think

I think your right Jim, they just dont know what category to put me in, lol.

Yep it looks like my fade is deifinitely working gayle, yay.

Oompa, my dad said this as an official thing, that he and the other elders decided.

Good points QL and dedpoet, yeah i think it's their get out clause so people will think im bad association, which i guess i am if encouraging free-thinking is bad.

A&W limbo is a strange place, but def better then being in.

Thank you for the hug Snowbird.

BSoM yep im quite pleased as long as my bro doesn't shun me.

• changeling
    changeling

I never heard of such a thing as being "officially" not part of the org. but not being DA'd or DF'd.

Perhaps he is referring to your "inactive" status?

Odd, indeed.

I hope all continues to go well for you. (((((((((f2t)))))))))

changeling

• R.F.
    R.F.

I think he just means that you're not an active part of it. Perhaps as being one of those that stops all Borg activities and the time comes when everyone gives up hope on them ever going back. I don't think you'd have to worry about shunning.

Great job on the fading F2T!

• Gregor
    Gregor

I assume you were baptized? If so, you have pulled off what sounds like the perfect fade. Cool.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This will vary from BOE to BOE.

In reality, the BOEs are directed not to pursue with intent to judge those that no longer identify themselves as JWs.

This is no doubt for legal reasons.

What happens in some cases is that overzealous elders want to "prosecute" anyway.

Technically, they are not following official procedure, but can still mess your life up as a result.

Same goes for COs.

Some understand that you should be left alone after time has passed and you no longer identify yourself as one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Others will be out for blood!

So much for God's Holy Spirit directing them.

• free2think
    free2think

Thanks Changeling, R.F and Gregor, yeah im surprised its working out so well.

I know what you mean Nvr, i know some elders that are like that, intent on messing up the lives of those that dare to leave.

• JK666
    JK666

I haven't a clue on what it means, but congratulations on your freedom!

JK

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Congratulations!!!

• journey-on
    journey-on

It means you will no longer receive a KM.

And you WON'T get a copy of your Kool-Aid version of the WT!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit