Questiions that JW's can not answer

by TooBad TooSad 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Aleman
    Aleman

Hello toobad toosad,

Let us examine these questions for a minute: For the first one=

If a family dies in a car accident, wouldn't the last thing they remember be that they are a family? wouldn't they close their eyes in death and open their eyes to hear Jesus calling for them? The most logical answer is that indeed they will continue to be a family because Jehovah is a loving, just, inteligent God with the power to keep them together. Why wouldn't he?

Let's examine the second question=

The Holy Bible make no mention that men and women will be resurected without genitals. But it does mention that they will 'be like the angels', you have to break it down and see what it is that an angel does. They are as profets, and messangers to the human race. They will fight the holy war next to Micheal and protect the faithful. This is alot of work. I believe they will have genitals and they are going to be very busy to thank God they have been resurected, but just like the angels fet lust or desire for the women in the age after noah's ark, these resurected people will also become apart of the singles, or given their surcumstances and permision of Jehovah, the few who will remarry. Think of the only son of a widow who was resurected by Jesus, I'm sure he lived a normal life and got married and had children.

I'll answer the rest later cause I need to get back to work.

-Aleman

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Great questions, but JWs do have an answer to all of them........

......"wait on Jehovah, he'll reveal all of these things to us in due time."

There you have it, the answer to every unanswerable question we can imagine.

Isn't this pretty much what we were told anyway? There was no need to speculate on what might be.....but only strive to DO MORE in placing the WTS literature to assure that your place will be among those who will survive!

I also wondered why we never saw the (proposed) interiors of the homes the happy JWs would be living and entertaining in.....and too, WHY we never saw trucks or utility vehicles to transport the lumber and supplies needed to BUILD the homes! Is everything just automatically (and magically) made to "appear" wherever the householder wished it?

Where were windows FOR these residences supposed to come from? How would they keep the lawns, grounds and gardens so meticulously groomed with no tools, plows, backhoes, brush hogs and the like?

There was a drawing of little kids in a picnic setting and there were DRINKING STRAWS in the glasses! Now who was going to sit down and handmake these straws? Little details with big explanations needed.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Very nice, an enjoyable and simultaneously aggravating read!

• Aleman
    Aleman

Hello Toobad toosad,

For the next question...

Yes God can make two of three of the same guy, I believe it is called twins or triplets, but none the less the guy can have the same body only better, why? because many of the imperfections the person may of had before will not be there. This was a very simple question!

Next Question?

Everything you learned from when you were in this 'old world' will be with you even in paradise. There are many different ways you can get electric currents without the use of coal. There are wind mills where you can generate electricity, or even a water mill can make electrical currents. The catch here is that you will have to build it yourselves. There will not be a grid, You will have to build your streets and roads, and since you woun't age or injure yourselves you will have time to beautify this earth as you so much desire.

-Aleman

• african GB Member
    african GB Member

Why was this religion started in America, instead of a more "Biblical" country?

Why is the GB almost entirely made up of white American men?

Why do they keep ignoring Africa, even though the most increase in members happens here?

Why did they handle Malawi issue differently as opposed to Mexico?

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

They get into these conundrums because they have to analyze the crap out of every little scripture, gulping down camels and straining down gnats.

If you get too analytical with any religious belief, it gets incredibly illogical, because belief is not about logic. The WTS keeps insisting that that can "prove" anything from the Bible and it's just totally ridiculous. Hell, the only thing that needs to be proved are things that require mathematical or scientific proof so that when applied, things built by humans work properly. Everything else is pretty unprovable. I doubt I could even prove my own existence mathematically...even if I knew high enough mathematics to do it.

If they'd just stuck with that "It's a mystery" thing like most religions do when they get backed into logical corners, they'd have fared much better. LOL

I have nothing against belief or illogic, humans are not entirely logical beings; they just have some ability at it, which is variable and individual.

It's not as important to some people as it is to others.

Reminds me of what a long time friend of mine who is Catholic said, "Why don't you become a Catholic...we don't have to prove anything, we're just Catholics."

I find it much easier to be "religious" when I remind myself it doesn't have to be logical. It's just a feel good sort of thing, like reading a badly written but sexy novel on the beach with a big pina colada and a Godiva chocolate assortment.

Taking religion or belief or spirituality overly seriously is a sure fire way to get brain damage, in my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit