Questiions that JW's can not answer

by TooBad TooSad 45 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

I was an elder for 10 years. There were some questions that I was asked by the flock which

I could not answer. There are other questions which I have that I know JW's have never thought

about and can not answer. Here we go:

If a husband, wife and three young children die in a car accident, who will the children live with in

paradise since according to Watchtower doctrine, the mom and dad will not be married in the

resurrection. Will the parents have joint custody of the children? One week with mom and then

one week with dad. Or will mom and dad live together in seperate bedrooms until the kids are

grown and leave the house. When this happens will mom or dad leave the house or just live

together as just good friends?

Since mean and women who are resurrected, will be like the angels and not marry, one would

assume that they will not be resurrected with sex organs that are necessary for procreation.

Why would a resurrected woman need breast if she is not going to have babies, and she will

not marry so she won't have a husband to enjoy them. If she doesn't have breast, a uterus, ovaries,

vagina, will she really be resurrected a woman or just a person? Will she really be the same

person she was before her death?

If when a person dies we know that God can resurrect that person. The person is nothing but dust

at this time. So God has to create this person. If He could create one person, could He create two

or three of the same person. Of course He can, He is God. If this is the case then which one of the

three would actually be the person that died? Is the person who is resurrected really the person who

died or just a copy of the person who died?

Why are there no pictures of the inside of the beautiful homes in the pictures in the Watchtower that

show what paradise will be like? It is because there will be no refrigerator, electric stove, diswasher,

washing machine and dryer. Will there be lights or just candles. If there is going to be electrictiy there

has got to be power plants burning coal or oil. Who is going to mine the coal or drill and refine the oil.

Will there be black smoke coming out of the top of the smoke stacks or will coal burning without smoke

in paradise. Is God going to spare the electric grid during the great tribulation? What equipment are they

going to use to do all of this work. I assume that there will have to be roads to haul the coal or oil.

Who will make the roads with what equipment? This life kind of sounds like life today. Maybe we are

in paradise and just don't realize it.

If a husband who deeply loves his wife and cherishs her and sexually desires her, loses his wife by an

accident, will he still have these feelings in the resurrection or will God have to blank them out of his brain?

Will God also have erase their tender moments so as to ease the pain. Will the person without his feelings

and memories really be the same person?

Who is going to be in charge of picking up the elephant and lion crap that will be in the front yard of all

those beautiful pictures in the pretty pictures in the Watchtower? Have you ever seen the size of a

pile of elephant crap? Maybe it won't stink in paradise. The Witnesses can just wait until it dries out

then they can use it to cook with in their stoves unless there is electricity - then see above.

There are 6.7 million JW's and 6.7 billion people in the world. This means that after the Great Tribulation

every JW man, woman, and child will have to bury 1,000 dead bodies. After a person is dead three days

the stench from decaying flesh is horrendous. The survivors are going to have to dig fast with their picks and

shovels, unless they can pump gas with out electricy to run the equipment? How many of todays JW window

washers, and pioneers operate bulldozers? The Witnesses will say that God is going to have the birds eat

the flesh of the dead, then there had better be a lot of very big and very hungary birds. Some Witnesses will

say that God will dispose of the bodies by a miracle . Then why doesn't He just do that now and avoid all of

the mess?

After 9/11 it took trained and skilled men and women many months to clean up the debris from the fallen

Twin Towers. They had heavy equipment to remove the debris and this was just two buildings. How long

will it take untrained window washers and pioneers to clean away the debris from the entire city of New York?

How about all of the big cities in the world? Do you think as the workers were clearing away the debris after

9/11 they were saying, man I am glad I am here, this is just like paradise.

I have other questiions but I had better stop.

• poppers
    poppers

Lots of good questions there. I can feel the dubs squirming with each question, but I'm sure they think things will magically be taken care of. Magical thinking allows you to avoid all sorts of unpleasant things.

• oompa
    oompa

TBTS--I could not get past:

If a husband, wife and three young children die in a car accident, who will the children live with in

paradise since according to Watchtower doctrine, the mom and dad will not be married in the

resurrection. Will the parents have joint custody of the children? One week with mom and then

one week with dad. Or will mom and dad live together in seperate bedrooms until the kids are

grown and leave the house. When this happens will mom or dad leave the house or just live

together as just good friends?

but I will read the rest soon. My favorite original answer for this one is this: NEW SCROLLS that obviously contain new light on going back to the old CONCUBINE arrangement (I hope)! That right folks. Throughout history there have always been more women than men, and since the ressurectred wont be able to actually MARRY, men will still have many concubines.

ok kill me now and sign me up later!.....oompa...good idea no?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

How about these questions:

Are there accidents in the new order. If someone falls off a building and dies are they immediately resurrected?

Are aborted fetuses resurrected? Will a woman who suffered multiple spontanious abortions throught her life wake up int the new order with a bunch of kids waiting for her on the front porch?

What does it mean to be perfect. I understand the physical part, but does perfection affect inteligence, common sense, and skills?

Were the ones who saw the events around 1914 in the last days? If so, why are they several generations removed from today?

Why are watchtower studies so boring?

What does it mean to have the "truth?" Since the truth is different that what was taught 15 years ago does it mean that the wt did not have the truth today?

• TooBad TooSad
    TooBad TooSad

New York, I like your questions. I think that there are more questions then answers.

• angeleyes71
    angeleyes71

I always wondered what we would do after a few thousand years. The thought of never ending time is scary. Going on and on and on and on.....kinda freaks me out.

• sir82
    sir82
    Are aborted fetuses resurrected?

They already answered this one in a QFR from quite a while back. The answer is "No" - something about them never having the "breath of life", therefore they were never "souls", or some such absurd extrabiblical tommyrot.

You could probably find in a search of the WT-CD.

I want to say it was 20 or more years ago. They have scrupulously avoided the topic ever since.

• dust
    dust
    Are there accidents in the new order. If someone falls off a building and dies are they immediately resurrected?

Well, according to Romans 8, their mortal bodies shall become alive. Oh, crap. That's only the bodies of the 144000 who are God's children, i.e. the bodies of those who will live in Heaven, where they won't have any bodies. So I suppose the earthly ones will just have to be perfect in all other ways so that they don't harm their bodies.

• freeme
    freeme

these questions indicate a weak faith.

the simple answer of all of your questions is: "´since jehovah promises that everyone will be happy and jumping for joy it does not make sense to speculate about such topics in great detail as long as we dont know how god will solve this. its enough to know that it will be wonderful".

discussion-stopper. ive seen others using it and me using it too hundreds if not thousands of times in my life. it always works.

If when a person dies we know that God can resurrect that person. The person is nothing but dust

at this time. So God has to create this person. If He could create one person, could He create two

or three of the same person. Of course He can, He is God. If this is the case then which one of the

three would actually be the person that died? Is the person who is resurrected really the person who

died or just a copy of the person who died?

i asked this question myself when i was a teenager and it scared the hell out of me. it still does when i think of the possibility of god and a resurrection.
    the problem is that you WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A COPY AND THE ORIGINAL! you wouldnt even know whether yourself is only a copy or really the SAME consciousness.

the question is when you die today and close your eyes... will you ever open your eyes again or will it be the copy of you who thinks he/she IS you?

scary!!!! aahhhh!

• JH
    JH
    If a husband, wife and three young children die in a car accident

If children die, they won't resurrect as children, but as adults, thus not needing the physical care of their parents.

Is the person who is resurrected really the person who died or just a copy of the person who died?

Every now and then our cells completely change, and we are a completely different "body", than what we were just a few months or years prior. So, what are we really? When we die, our spirit goes back to God, so I guess that same spirit would go back in a new body. I think it boils down to trusting God.

As for the other questions, they are all good, but I'm sure the Watchtower would say, "Don't go ahead of God's Organization"

How long will it take untrained window washers and pioneers to clean away the debris from the entire city of New York?

I guess it will take less than 1000 years, since paradise will be restored before the end of the 1000 years. And instead of discovering dead bodies in the wreckage, they will smile knowing that thousands resurrected that same day, so they will be happy workers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit