Mom's Awake ditching incident

by Junction-Guy 21 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

lol - Junction Guy!

I just rid the waiting room at the local hospital of two Awakes and one Watchtower last week. I was curious to see the newest Watchtower for public versus JW consumption. Sure enough! No study articles. I found that weird...

out

• Gayle
    Gayle

Good for your mom! I would definitely do that,,to possibly spare some uninformed, naive person the bait of the WTS.

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

To go further, she should have taken them away, so this ocurrence cannot repeat. Someone could just do it again with the same rags. But well done n e way!

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

No study articles????? Elaborate please.

LINDA

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Good for your Mom!

I should take a word to the wise and fill out a few blank labels with a few "well chosen words of my OWN" and a couple of websites to look at when they get home :o)

Does anyone have the URL for that one calles "sixscreens"....I can't find where I bookmarked it to and I LOVED what I had already read there....I would like to send it to others, but cannot find it!

hugs,

Annie

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Kudos to your mom!

BB

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

Hi Junction-Guy,

Im proud of my mom. Like son, like mother--LOL

I'm proud of your mom, too! Great work! Oh, and you too --- I'm proud of you, too!

Actually, I'll take it a step further and say I'm proud of everyone on this forum!

We are fre-e-e-e-e!

ESTEE

• primitivegenius
  • RollerDave
  • Spectre
    Spectre

I'm reminded of the recent Seinfeld thread....

...There weren't any Penthouse magazines in the trash, were there?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit