cutting off

by John Doe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

When someone cuts you off in traffic, what is the best option?

1. California Howdy
    2. Imaginative cursing
    3. unimaginative cursing
    4. waving fist
    5. chasing vehicle into ditch and then setting on fire
    6. chasing vehicle into ditch
    7. mooning while passing
    8. flick a booger on windshield
    9. say "oh dideley okey thing, fick a fuddelly foo! Praise Jesus!"
    10. laugh maniacally
    11. other
  • jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Ill pick other.

In florida 3 out of 4 cars have guns in them. You dont want to piss off an armed nut.

• erynw
    erynw

Other. Arrive alive the commercial says.

• JK666
    JK666

Tell them they are number one with a central digit.

JK

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I will usually pick other, I have become and am in the process of becoming less offended these days.

• tim hooper
    tim hooper

I find that a big smile, accompanied by an enthusiastic round of applause can really unsettle the offender.....

tim

• Priest73
    Priest73

I had some young 'lady' cut me off on the highway Friday. Missed me with in inched while she chatted away on her mobile phone. I chose to employ my "driving finger." But usually I just smile and wave, however that one just plain irked me.

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

I talk to myself. "That idiot! Oh well, I'll pass him/her up eventually and show them who's car more power." Unless, they are going much faster than I would want to. Then I hope the cops will pull 'em over. Btw, I have a Jetta 1.8T...."T" as in TURBO.. 180HP NICE!

LINDA

• eclipse
    eclipse

One loud 2 second burst of the horn.

It gets their attention, and where I live, it's proper etiquette for when you get cut off.

• greendawn
    greendawn

In a country like America with the violent gun culture it would be better to go easy and just sound the horn. Even in England I would play it safe because you don't know what nutjob could be behind the wheel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit