cutting off

by John Doe 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Smiles_Smiles
    Smiles_Smiles

11. other

I smile and wave because they are angry about something that truely is not that crucial. And I refuse to join in the madness.

Smiles

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I am a lawfully armed sane citizen. I elect not to provoke anyone else who is armed or not, for fear I'd have to defend my self with lethal means, then explain in court that I started it.

That would be bad. I drive on and think, 'rotten fool, pal, you don't know it, but by ignoring you I'm saving your life.'

• John Doe
    John Doe

My god, is everyone really that afraid of people on the highway???

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Depends on my mood.

I went to India last year and everyone was honking their horns constantly. That is some nutty nutty traffic. I did not drive, but I rode in the taxis....crazy.

I can drive anywhere....I have driven in Chicago (just too crowded)...and Atlanta (speed demons... bumper to bumper at 80)....and NYC... (can anyone say BQE?)...I think the worst is St. Louis, near where I am. Anyone else think 270 is a speedway wannabe? And how about the 40 shutdown? Why the hell are they shutting down an entire interstate for months on end?

SnakesInTheTower (of the "politely flipping them the bird" Sheep Class)

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

In the excited states? You betcha! I give them all the room after I wrote down their plate number and called it in (and I do!!). Got one guy's car towed away recently.

• Clam
    Clam

I'd opt for 10 - laugh maniacally. I'd leave it at that because I'm currently halfway through a series of ritualistic murders where I'm incorporating the theme of the seven deadly sins. I couldn't really afford to let a trivial road rage incident draw attention to myself.

• watson
    watson

Nothing. After driving for decades in the Golden State, nothing fazes me anymore.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius
    In florida 3 out of 4 cars have guns in them. You dont want to piss off an armed nut

dude.............. 11 out of 10 cars in florida are driveing by people from other countries of which 96% have never been given a license......... and DONT know how............ geeze

• John Doe
    John Doe

I honk my horn, but rarely flip anyone off. However, I don't like the sound of so many people acting afraid to express discontent with legitimate problems. Guns or no guns, we need to stand up for our rights. I really think bottling things up inside and being afraid of people we don't know leads to many more problems than being open and obvious, including leading to more road rage incidents. Be assertive and be proud--the only way to live.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Without Prozac, I'm a horn-beeper or a cusser and/or a fingerer, heh heh.

With Prozac, I just accuse everybody else of "being on drugs."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit