Jehovah's witnesses

by tonerlungs 37 Replies latest jw friends

• tonerlungs
    tonerlungs

Hi everyone.

I am here to look for others who are disgusted by the watchtower pushers like i used to be. This cult makes me sick. My whole family is in this cult and it is ruining my life.

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    My whole family is in this cult and it is ruining my life.

Tell us how you really feel.

Seriously, tonerlungs, you will find many here of the same sentiment. Welcome - you are home.

• thepackage
    thepackage

Welcome!!!!!

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Welcome Tonerlungs! You've come to the right place. We are all in the same boat with you.

LINDA

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

TL!

Welcome home!

They ARE a filthy cult and suck rocks!

Nobody's gonna argue that point with you.

You and Watchtower Wizard ought to get along famously.

RD

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Tonerlungs, welcome and glad to see you here! You are so right in your thinking about the witlesses. So many lives and families have been stolen by the lying book publishing company and their followers that it down right hurts sometimes.

I look forward to your future posts!

Chris

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Welcome TonerLungs! You are in the right place. So glad you found it. And believe it or not... it does get easier and better from here.

Love,
    Baba Yaga

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Hi everyone.

I am here to look for others who are disgusted by the watchtower pushers like i used to be. This cult makes me sick. My whole family is in this cult and it is ruining my life.

Hello Tonerlungs you came to the right place.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Welcome toner! Yeah, we're pretty disgusted about the WT here, you'll fit right in.

• erynw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit