Don't miss the October 14 meeting.

by Hiddenwindow 16 Replies latest jw friends

• Hiddenwindow
    Hiddenwindow

Here is an idea. I am proposing that you join me in doing the following: On Sunday, October 14, 2007, I will attend that day’s meeting at my local Kingdom Hall and take the opportunity to secretly leave there the book Crisis of Conscience, by Raymond Franz. I will just place it where it could be found; I will maybe leave it on a seat or under it. I would like to invite you to do the same. If you are unable to obtain Crisis of Conscience, I recommend that you do the same with some other book, such as The Gentile Times Reconsidered, by Carl Olof Johnson, or a book of your choice that, in your opinion, may cause a similar impact. Let’s make that a big day. I will be posting the same proposition on many other forums. Pass the message. Let’s make the Society become worried about it. We have a little more than two weeks. Remember: Sunday, October 14, 2007 is the date. I will post a reminder two days before that date.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

but my seat has my name on it?

• JH
    JH

I suggest that you leave it in the library with the other books.

The one who will find it, will have a heart attack.....

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

It is a good idea, but I won't go. I won't go. I won't go. You can't make me go.

If I did go, they would know it came from me. They would throw it out or use it
    at my Star Chamber Kangaroo Court trial.

Maybe a reader here that goes to meetings could leave COMBATTING CULT MIND CONTROL
    for me. How about it, OM or Lrkr?

• oompa
    oompa

why this date/meeting?....oompa

• moshe
    moshe

Doesn't Armageddon come on Oct 1st?

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

Me and Mrs LoB have taken that pic that was posted here a while back, the one about "the trouble with Religions that have all the answers . . They don't allow questions" and pasted them on the doors of local kingdumb halls as well as local bulletin boards.

It's about time for another blitz . .

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

If your hall is anything like mine was, Sister Has-to-give-a-4-minute-answer-on-every-paragraph always sits in the same place. Put it under her chair.

• RebelWife
    RebelWife

For those of you who might be attending one of Satan's Halls, how about donating a copy to the public library first and then leaving slips of paper with something that might catch their attention and also stating that such-and-such book is available at the public library? I'm thinking someone would just trash any book you might leave.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    For those of you who might be attending one of Satan's Halls, how about donating a copy to the public library first and then leaving slips of paper with something that might catch their attention and also stating that such-and-such book is available at the public library? I'm thinking someone would just trash any book you might leave.

It's only fair I guess - that's what most people do with the books they leave. :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit