Are we being watched by the Watchtower?

by lfcviking 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

My name is Doug Logan. I live in Vernon Center, NY.

Bring it on. You have no power over me.

I have three VERY Good Lawyers who would love to meet you. I WILL be living in the house of the elder who has the balls to pursue this . . I have the means to ensure that. Besides, I know some things about you . . . you fucking pudknockers . .

Peace Out \/

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

LoB high fives Sweetface!

• BrentR
    BrentR

I certainly hope they are because they are sure taking a severe beating here. It was mentioned on a previous post that there are over 28,000 registered members here which is nothing short of a PR nightmare for them. They would not even have a snowballs chance in hell to try to do damage control or micromanage JWD.

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Did everyone forget the thread about them hiring ex-CIA hackers and Israeli spy software? They are hacking in your computer as we speak!

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg
    Did everyone forget the thread about them hiring ex-CIA hackers and Israeli spy software? They are hacking in your computer as we speak!

mmmm. K . .

• BrentR
    BrentR

While you guys are in my computer could you be a peach and clean up some of the adware while you're at it? I never seem to find time to do it myself.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Sweetface, it's not your ass that I'm longing to kiss!

Shawn, call me! lips

I'm fading and this thread is making me so paranoid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie, it's OK to worry. You don't need to give any information about yourself. Just come here for support and encouragement. If you ever need someone to talk to, feel free to PM anyone w/ whom you find interesting and kind. We all know what you are going through and want you to be comfortable w/ your stay.

LoB high fives Sweetface!

Dancing Banana

• BrentR
    BrentR

That dancing banana is really bustin' a move. What did you slip into his drink? Giving speed to fruit is allways a bad idea.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope so, if only because I want to use the same guilt trips on them that they have used on us. Ruining children's lives, keeping single people apart from the opposite sex, helping contribute to poverty and stagnation, wasting gas and energy, polluting the environment with their printing presses, telling blatant science lies, plunging man (or at least those they succeed in controlling) into the Dark Ages--that ought to be enough to make anyone with half a conscience feel guilt.

And rightly, so. Unlike feeling guilty for masturbating or setting up a Christmas tree, what these humanoids did really is harming people's lives, the environment, and the economy. Even a common criminal is more righteous than these monsters, since they are not doing their crimes in the name of some "higher cause" like Jehovah's issues. I hope those monsters end up with the worst possible place in Hell, or some ostracism wasteland where all there are is other men (and a L-O-N-G time to think of all the damage and disvalue they created).

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

They probably google their own names all the time (the GB that is) and don't care what anyone says about them as long as they are getting talked about. I can see them up in their evil tower, green faces with warts, watching the computer monitor and rubbing their hands "look how we've got them on the run. They fear and loathe us, cackle cackle cackle"

no, wait a minute, that was a movie, wasn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit