Are we being watched by the Watchtower?

by lfcviking 31 Replies latest jw friends

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I've heard a few posts on this forum suggesting the WT society has its own 'Secret' team of people who lurk on this site for information purposes but also to identify individuals who have left the Org and become 'Apostate' and are actively working/campaigning against the WT society.

Can anybody here verify this? Is this actually happening? Has the WT actually got some people who spy & actively take & report information about what gets discussed here on this forum?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Some say most definitely.

Some say most definitely not.

A whole bunch more are willing to go out on a limb and say maybe.

How's that for an answer?

LOL!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Just in case

My name is Crissy Everly, I live in Arlington, VA and my publishers record card is currently at the Annapolis North, MD congregation.

Come on over here and KISS MY ASS!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't hold back, sweetface!

How do you really feel about it?

LOL!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Let them try to disfellowship me. They have a Legal Department that they will consult and I will consult an attorney, myself! Maybe we can settle out of court and I'll walk away w/ enough money to pay off my new car and condo. SWEET!!!!!

• Twitch
    Twitch

I have no idea if they're watching and don't give a proverbial rat's a$$, but it wouldn't surprise me.

It would seem to me that any org intent on wielding control through propaganda should have an eye on the dissenting viewpoints in order to counter these effectively.

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

I doubt it. Most JWs wouldn't touch this place with a ten foot keyboard.

And - if some among the persons responsible for watching the activities of 'apostates' were brought to 'stumble', wouldn't that then be on the hands of those who asked them to do it, since they were the ones causing the 'stumble'?

-Or maybe they're hiring non-JWs to do the watching, after a set of rules of what to watch for. But that takes us into a conspiracy theory territory I'm not so tempted to go.

• zeroday
    zeroday

Come on over here and KISS MY ASS!!!

AHHH can we see a pic of said derriere...

• Honesty
    Honesty

Why would they want to watch people who have, by their actions disassociated themselves from Jerhover's organization when they have plenty of undercover apostates in the congregations and in all the Bethel homes to ferret out?

• knock knock
    knock knock

Why would they want to? Because of the it's best to keep your friends close but your enemies closer logic. That would be a good reason if they were doing it but I have doubts if there is a systematic spy network keeping watch here. Individuals poking around to see what dirt they can dig up and perhaps find someone they know...absolutely.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit