Are we being watched by the Watchtower?

by lfcviking 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Sweetface, it's not your ass that I'm longing to kiss!

• greendawn
    greendawn

They most probably are watching this forum to see what is going on, what the "apostate" arguments against them are and how they are developing but I don't think they are trying to nail individuals who are still JWs and posting here. But who knows?

• knock knock
    knock knock
    Sweetface, it's not your ass that I'm longing to kiss!

Perhaps not Shawn, but you'll have to start somewhere.

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

There is no doubt in my mind that this site, among others, is being actively monitored by the WTBTS. (And also unofficially by countless elders looking for dirt on so called "apostates".)

It goes back much longer than JWD has been around. I recall discussions in the early 1990s on USENET talk.religion.misc that almost certainly influenced articles in the WT and KM way back then.

But, hey, who gives a rat's ass anyway? I HOPE they're looking, because as the saying goes "a thinking JW is soon to be an ex-JW" and exposure to the truth about "the TRUTH" just might help liberate these people.

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

No doubt in my mind. Easy way to out moles back at Bethel or doubters in positions of power.

brunn

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..RichieRich had his posts from this site.Shown to him at a JC meeting.....WBT$ shut "Quotes" webSite down.....How would the WBT$ know anything about these two people,without watching the internet?...OUTLAW

• Maddie
    Maddie

I'm fading and this thread is making me so paranoid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maddie

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Let 'em. What's the worse they can do to me now? They already threw me out. The biggest Blessing from God I ever got.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I dought if they have anyone doing that officially. I couln't care less if they did.

• ESTEE
    ESTEE

OUTLAW wrote:

..RichieRich had his posts from this site.Shown to him at a JC meeting.....WBT$ shut "Quotes" webSite down.....How would the WBT$ know anything about these two people,without watching the internet?...OUTLAW

OUTLAW has a point. I figure the WT is watching their enemies. Keeping close tabs on us. We are the ones who know the truth about the WT. We are past the brainwash. We see it for what it is. It is part of their theocratic warfare to "keep the borg clean." We can't be controlled anymore, no matter how much spying they do. How many times have we heard this "keeping the borg clean" talk from the platform, before we left. If they can find ways to shut us up, they will try. Isn't that what their legal department is all about? It's a fear-based, high control organization, and the spying is a slow process, but what else do they have to do until Armageddon hits? They have a warring mentality, like the god they worship. God/Satan, Black/white, Truth/lies. etc. But if we have left the organization, then we are past the brainwash. Best thing we can do is heal from their mindset and let ourselves happily carry on with our lives. We are free now.We are fre-e-e-e-e-e-e!!! ESTEE

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit