What is your favorite Simpsons episode?

by Lloyd Braun 26 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

The first 5 or 6 Hallowe'en episodes, and the episode when Homer meets his mom in the graveyard. "Mother Simpson". It is a wonderful ending. Glenn Close plays the mom. Plus the older episodes are funnier than the newer episodes.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I haven't wached it for a few years, but I loved the one where Lisa had her palm read at the Renissance Festival. She saw into her future...very creative.

• aniron
    aniron

Gone off Simpsons, the episodes are starting to look and sound the same. Get the occasional good bit, not as often as you used to.

I've become a "Family Guy" fan.

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun
    The one where Marge and Lisa go out to get a new door bell and then the Jehovah's Witnesses come to their door. But they don't ring the bell.

LOL!

There is also another one where Jehovah's Witnesses are mentioned. It's the episode where Marge is very bored because of the new house that does everything for her, and when Homer comes home, and marge relays how some Jehovah's Witnesses were there and she wouldn't let them leave. She was talking their ear off!

Matty Lumpkin, who's right now a drunkin pumpkin.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

2 immediately come to mind.

The first halloween special was a masterpiece. And to end it with their rendition of poe's the raven, Bravo.

The second is the one were homer gets promoted abnd gets the male secretary named Karl.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I liked the one where the cops were chasing OJ down the highway in the white Ford Bronco.

And the one where he tried on the gloves and they were too small was pretty good.

The ones with him running through the airport for the rent a car company were classics also.

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun

I liked the one where the cops were chasing OJ down the highway in the white Ford Bronco.

And the one where he tried on the gloves and they were too small was pretty good.

The ones with him running through the airport for the rent a car company were classics also.

I don't remember those episdoes, Jaguar, what season are they from? I vaguely remember something happening like that though in real life, a few years back when a real Mr. Simpson, (bless his innocent heart that the jury came through for) was arrested and charged with murder. I also remember the same fine gentleman performing as an excellent actor in the great Naked Gun series films, as Frank Nordberg.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Mine is where Lisa rescues all the snakes from the annual snake bash.

The best dig at 'tradition for the sake of tradition' I've ever seen.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I don't remember any favorite episodes, but I do have favorite lines:

My all time favorite, this first one I still use:

Homer: Kids, just because I don't care doesn't mean I'm not listening.

Lisa, talking to her dad: You know, just because you say something is crazy, doesn't make it so.

Homer: Sure it does honey.

Homer: Are you saying you're never going to eat any animal again? What about bacon?
    Lisa: No.
    Homer: Ham?
    Lisa: No!
    Homer : Pork chops?
    Lisa: Dad, those all come from the same animal!
    Homer : Heh heh heh. Ooh, yeah, right, Lisa. A wonderful, magical animal.

There are so many good ones.

I still watch Simpsons...the new ones, the reruns. love 'em all.

lisa

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

I like the 'Doughnut' episode where Homer has a nightmare where he is in a courtroom on trial for mass genocide against doughnuts. The judge, jury, witnesses & public gallery are all doughnuts. He ends up geting sent to Hell and Satan tries to punish him by feeding him a non stop suppply of Doughnuts, but Homer just enjoys it getting fatter & fatter until he's totally massive.

Well funny.

I hope there will be an episode where Scratchy gets even with Itchy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit