What's For Lunch

by snowbird 28 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

One of my husband's favorites for b-fast is grits and scrambled eggs all mixed together. I didn't like it at first, but, like him, it grew on me!!

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

A leftover slice of pizza. Multigrain crust, sundried roma tomatoes, pancetta, and fresh rosemary.

BB

• snowbird
    snowbird

A leftover slice of pizza. Multigrain crust, sundried roma tomatoes, pancetta, and fresh rosemary.

BB

Girl, I ain't mad with you.

Sylvia

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Hey snowbird, it is a leftover slice!

BB

• changeling
    changeling

It was "outing day" for Mom And Dad. We went to Macaronni Grill. I had the chicken parmessan. Dad payed. It was nice.

changeling

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

Wendys combo number 1 with a baked potato with sour cream, and chocolate milk. A glass of ice water to wash it all down. Extra tomato, easy on the mayo and no pickle.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Lumps of plant succulence - kabocha, red cabbage, garbanzo beans with garlic and teeny tiny tomatoes. All separate, of course.

Impromptu stirfry: vegetarian "turkey," black bean sauce, green onions, some other stuff I don't remember now; over red rice.

GentlyFeral

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Today I just had one meal. I woke up at 2pm went to the gym for an hour. Then I went to Outback Steak house and had the 9ounce prime rib with garlic mashed potatoes and salad with honey mustard dressing and 2 glasses of Amber bock.

• erynw
    erynw

A handful of old chow mein noodles. Poked a hole in the roof of my mouth. Diet Barqs root beer to wash it down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit