Wactower rags in employee restroom....

by ex-nj-jw 23 Replies latest jw friends

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I went into the employee rest room and saw Wactower rags on the chair. I promptly ripped them into little pieces and threw them away!

I feel so good and I'm sure the person that left them will know it was me. I am very vocal about being anti JW! I kinda hope she approaches me about it.

nj

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

My sis in law works in a hospital and always goes into the waiting room and throws out any mags she finds there.

BB

• lawrence
    lawrence

Just tell her that you heard voices and the demonzzzzz made you do it. Then laugh hysterically and mumble something from the Apocalypse. She'll keep her filthy magazines to herself in the future, won't she?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Good for both of you

Those mags are a danger for the public eye

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

You can write a note saying "I do not leave toilet paper in your Kingdom Hall, so please don't leave your magazines in my bathroom".

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Our clothes dryer broke down about a year ago and it took almost two weeks to get the part sent to repair it (reliable Maytag repairman my foot). In the meantime I had the privilege to visit the local laundrymat and of course on both trips there were witling rag mags left on the tables and tops of the machines. I spilled anointed each of them with laundry detergent before dropping them in the trash where they belonged. They had a lovely springtime scent which was in opposition to their malodorous content.

I wonder what the pioneer time count for a laundrymat or office bathroom magazine dropoff these days. It's probably an hour or longer.

Chris

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

These rags are dangerous to anyone without Internet access (and believe it or not, there are still a few people right in this country without Internet). Only people that can see through the non-sequitors, speciousness, and blatant manipulation and who can tear the articles apart without puking to death need read them. For the general public, and that goes double for teenagers who might not yet be able to think for themselves and anyone who is not able to fully integrate their thinking, these magazines are full of initiatory threat of force (deadly force at that) and fraud that they should in fact be shredded on sight.

• PEC
    PEC

nj, the restroom is the proper place for JW literature; because, it is all full of shit.

Philip

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It may be the proper place, but I don't want some poor unsuspecting soul to pick one up and get snagged! Anyway, it felt good to rip those sucker up into little bit and sprinkle them in the trash!

nj

• PEC
    PEC

My thought was, if you ran out of TP you could use those rags.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit