Wactower rags in employee restroom....

by ex-nj-jw 23 Replies latest jw friends

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

could have been left behind from an unknown Senator playing footsie with his neighbours.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Yeah... I used to see them in the laundromats when I would go to do my laundry there. .....riiip... into the trash they would go.

Yesterday, I had to fly to Dallas on company business. Right there in the airport was a fella standing - with a stack of mags - trying to hand them out. (They have a 'public information' policy at this airport)

Anyway - I had to pass him a couple of times. The first time - I just smiled pleasantly. He made no move to give me any of them. The second time - he offered them. I replied laughingly - "No thanks! Been there - done that - don't want to do it again." - and I went into the line for the security checks.

Regards,

Jim TX

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'll bet whoever left them counted time for taking a shit.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Saw some Towers and Asleeps! in a hospital waiting room about a year ago. Some very creative, clever person had attached what looked like a "POST-IT" note to the front of each copy. The note was pre-printed and contained a very concise, anti-JW message. I just read it and left it there. Now I wish I had trashed one of the mags and kept the Post-It note for future reference.

Live and learn.

Open Mind

• JK666
    JK666

Left in a restroom??????????????

If that happened in a men's room, I am sure they would be under the Playboy's and Hustler's.

JK

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I always destroy the mags when I see them. Here in Long Beach they are everywhere. They litter up the whole town.

• John Doe
    John Doe

Man, I've got to say you guys are being petty. No one gives a two bit whore's pimple about the magazines. Furthermore, isn't the concealment of information what so many of you hate about the WTB&TS?

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Good for both of you

Those mags are a danger for the public eye

Absolutely. You can never be too careful about evil apostates lurking in magazines. You should destroy any that you don't agree with to protect your brothers and sisters.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I'd have to agree that the magazines are irrelevent now to anyone who has any sort of an education or commen sense. They are so simplistic and the one sides opinions of daily world events is child like at best. I ignore them when I walk by just like everyone else does.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    I used to see them in the laundromats when I would go to do my laundry there. .....riiip... into the trash they would go.

Good and proper "placement"| ... right?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit