watch for the squibs used in demolition

by ninja 75 Replies latest jw friends

• da ninja
    da ninja

hey Abby...if you had said that the Bush administration was lying about reasons for invading Iraq before they went in....would that make you a conspiracy theorist?...remember we are talking about WTC7 being a steel framed building....show anyone here where a steel framed building has collapsed due to fire in over 100 years of construction...why did Mohammed Atta's passport survive the crash of AA11 and the flight recorders did not?....yep us conspiracy theorists are all deluded and btw Abby.. talking about the mormon professor who questioned the event....instead of attacking his character....confront his evidence....if we were all to attack characters...if we questioned George W Bush's character it wouldn't fare too well for the official conspiracy theorists...watchtower apologists call all here apostates but it doesnt make our arguments any less....or theirs more valid

• da ninja
    da ninja

and lloyd....my having an alternative view doesnt make me a "conspiracy nut".....that is a programmed reaction....when you hear conspiracy to think...theory or nut....I like to think of me not following what the mainstream news feed us.....everyone...ask yourself...why has there been no alternative view allowed in the media....or if you question...you side with the terrorists

• da ninja
    da ninja

http://www.guardian.co.uk/september11/story/0,11209,669961,00.html when the press do look objectively ...look at the coincidences.....

• da ninja
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

ninja...Are you having log-in problems with your account?

• da ninja
    da ninja

hey leo.....my graphs card blew a gasket on my old comp...sniff.....so I am on my mrs laptop......I bought a new computer last week but I havent had the chance to set it up.....

• Lloyd Braun
    Lloyd Braun
    and lloyd....my having an alternative view doesnt make me a "conspiracy nut".....that is a programmed reaction....when you hear conspiracy to think...theory or nut....I like to think of me not following what the mainstream news feed us.....everyone...ask yourself...why has there been no alternative view allowed in the media....or if you question...you side with the terrorists

Actually, in my mind having an alternative view from the ACTUAL event's proper explanation does make someone a conspiracy nut. So if you have a view that is ANYTHING other than what ACTUALLY occurred on that day, you are cordially invited to join the rest of the conspiracy nuts, my friend. Please respect my right to label conspiracy nuts as such, for their blatant stupidity and inability to realize and remember what actually occurred in history. I don't need a "mainstream media" to "feed me" anything, for I was present at one of the events, and saw the plane flying in restricted airspace and then very low and then BOOM. Heard it and saw it. It happened. There is no "alternative view" unless you would care to enjoy the priviledge of being labeled a nut. Why has there been no alternative view you ask to ask? Well I do ask that, and so does the media. They did it several times that day when they were not sure what it was that was going on, until a second plane hit, and then they knew for sure that it was hijacked aircraft, and intentional. The wild crazy nuts with their "demolition" and "inside job" theories are just that. Nuts. As far as the last comment, "You side with terrorists", you made that one up yourself. I have never heard anyone make that claim about a conspiracy nut. Toota loo. Matty

• da ninja
    da ninja

hey matty....what about attas passport?

• da ninja
    da ninja

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wackyconspiracy.html outrageous conspiracy theories sounds nutty

• da ninja
    da ninja

I only post that one person will see behind the propaganda we are being fed......look at both sides folks........same as the JW stuff...we saw behind the witness lies.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit