Would Anyone Ever Be Able To Tell That You Were Once A Witness?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Are there still some of those JW qualities than rear its ugly head once in a while???

• Gopher
    Gopher

In my case, no (unless I tell them).

• minimus
    minimus

Sometimes, the judicial committee elder comes out in me, especially if I think someone's lying to me.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Sometimes, the judicial committee elder comes out in me, especially if I think someone's lying to me

Minimus ...

Does that mean when you want to have a serious talk with someone you prefer to discuss the matter at the library?

Rub a Dub

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Absolutely NOT!!!! But I can usually tell that someone is a JW before they say a word, just that arrogant, I know it all and you are dirt kinda vibe they give off!

nj

• minimus
    minimus

I liked the "backroom".

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

Not really, but I still like to dress up. I also have that tendency to do so when I go to Church. Even though so many come in jeans etc. I'm sorry, but I do feel a bit of respect for God should be shown, hence my reasons for still preferring to dress up.

LINDA

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

No. Some time ago ago as I was sitting at the bar TGIF relaxing, the young guy next to me started talking about the Bible and actually pulled it out of his bag and started quoting some scriptures about Jesus is his savior etc. I let him have his say and did not say anything to discourage him. I went to the restroom and changed my seat when I came back. He started to talk to anyone else who sat next to him. I don't get into it anymore with others who have their beliefs. Those days are over for me. Anyway the bar is not the place to get into religious discussions.

Years ago the PUB was the place to discuss any topic, not today.

Blueblades

• Open mind
    Open mind

I got a "purple triangle" tattooed on my posterior once when I was drunk.

Does that count?

Open Mind

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am good at leading a double life minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit