How do I flirt, not acting desperate at the same?

by tsunami_rid3r 30 Replies latest social relationships

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

ok books on seduction can work on women............ yeah......... i watched the pickup artist....... that kinda s*** can get you laid........ but would you wanna be laid that way?

some would say HELL YES and others would say that quantity makes up for any lack of quality.

if you got this girl that your comfortable with........ do what sf said........... give her attention and GET TO KNOW HER.......... that way you know exactly who your crawling into bed with. make sure that whoever you choose is worth the effort........

everyone is interesting to SOMEONE....... so find one that is interesting to you. THE ONLY WAY that you will find out if they are intersting is to talk to them. give them attention without looking to get laid........ and if they are truely someone worth being with then THATS when you start any flirting or seduction.

when you think about it......... there are tons of girls out there that are good to look at but who couldnt carryon a converstation to save their lives. i met a girl online that looked nice enough(back when i was single) and i started talking to her......... her typeing was attrocious but i thought she was just playing...... typeing strange as a joke........... turned out the chick SPOKE THAT WAY......... she had no IDEA. needless to say her looks went out the door immediately when i realized she wasnt EVER gonna be able to entertain me mentally.

search for quality......... when you find a canidate that passes the quality part of the test...... then its worth wasteing unlimited amounts of effort in flirting with them. i always teased the hell out of chicks i worked with. i would make disparageing remarks about them in a round about way to see which ones would figure out i was talking bad bout them....... then when they got mad and tried to tell me off......... i would grin and say...... just seeing if you were paying attention.

when i say disparageing remarks i dont mean bad stuff just stupid stuff to get them to say something back at me i never insulted them for real. tho a couple of times it backfired and i had to sincerely appologize to a couple of them and explain i was just teaseing them....... so be prepared.

teaseing is like flirting cause you give them attention.......... and most of the time they LOVE it. but honestly........ if you tease a girl and it takes her more than 5 minutes to realize............. prolly wanna look elsewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit