How do I flirt, not acting desperate at the same?

by tsunami_rid3r 30 Replies latest social relationships

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Tsunami,

Forget everything everyone here is telling you. It WON'T WORK. Trust me, I've tried it all and kept being put in the "Friend Zone" where you don't want to be.

You need to read a book called The Game by Neil Strauss:

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists by Neil Strauss

Trust me on this. Go to Amazon.com and buy this book RIGHT NOW. Don't think about it. Just do it! Buy the damn book and then read it cover to cover... every word starting from the beginning and going all the way through. I guarantee you it will be the best $20 you ever spent... and ever will spend in your life.

• serendipity
    serendipity

tsunami, Use the information in "The Game" and anything by pickup artists judiciously. It works on some types of gals. It won't work on all the girls. I found over 50% of "The Game" to be stomach turning - and those techniques wouldn't have worked on me 20 years ago.

• cognac
    cognac

Whatever you do, don't be something your not... If you are trying to do that, I, for example would know the second you smiled, never mind when you tried to say something...

• moshe
    moshe
    I'm a short guy at 5"2, and so of course the first thing anyone will see is that I'm short

Go on craigslist.com and strike up a conversation with young ladies in the Philippines- you will have no problem finding a girl who is 5' tall and thinks you her soulmate.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

The first thing you need to know about your intended "prey",is what type she is,as far as what she likes,what her views are,and most importantly..her thought process,how her mind works. The only way to get this information is to listen,and watch her and how she moves,her rhythm...the majority of "The Game" probably won't work because women have their own version of "The Game" too,it's called Cosmo and it updates monthly..which you'd probably be better off reading anyway,i do...lotta good info in there...that's as much as i can give you on this..don't want to give away all my "trade secrets" to someone who might misuse them,lmao-KS

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Trust me... it works.

Over the last year I have gone from your classic "Nice Guy" no women looked at to the guy in the office that women visit at my cube. They literally walk from all places in the office so they can stand at the opening at my cube and chat and flirt. They never did this before I read the book.

I went from being the guy that no woman looked at at the bar to the center of attention.

Women hate the contents of the book because they know the crap you will pull will work on them. Sure, there are some women that it will not work on, but there are far more women that it WILL work on.

READ THE BOOK

This book will teach you everything about women that your father never taught you.

On a side note, I have adapted the techniques described by this book into what I like to call Corporate Game. I have adapted the techniques from working on women to working on managers and "subordinates". In the past managers ignored me. Now I'm on the fast track to advancing my carrier. I refer to "subordinates" as co-workers that I have absolutely NO authority over... yet they call me Sir. at work. They don't even call the Senior Managers at work Sir... only me.

All that in one year.

READ THE BOOK

• Satanus
    Satanus

Along the same line is this site http://forum.alphainteractions.com/

Something else, that you can start tomorrow, is talk to most of the women that you meet. It's practice.

S

• Cc81
    Cc81

you could just act like my husband did on our first date.. He wouldnt even look at me.... haha lets just say it did not go well.... its amazing we are where we are now.

• KenseiShimonzu
    KenseiShimonzu

...Sure, there are some women that it will not work on, but there are far more women that it WILL work on.

And that's my problem these days Else..women who are about nothing,have nothing to say,or just mundane,or that are,uh "less sophisticated"..my methods don't work very well on. Typically though,i can get to the ones who are hypersensitive to the "usual"tactics,the ones who need special attention,so to speak. I may have to have a look at your book there...lmao

My bud started calling me "The Cerebral Assassin" because of my skill...and because I was built like a wrestler,lmao.-KS

• memario
    memario
    I'm a short guy at 5"2, and so of course the first thing anyone will see is that I'm short no matter how confident I am.

Your not short. Your vertically challenged. I only dwarf you by an inch. lol But I make up for it in other departments

mem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit