Goodbye for now...

by R.F. 35 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Robert,

I have enjoyed getting to know you on this board. Good luck on all of your endeavors (especially school), and I'll see you later when you return.

JK

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Robert,

It has been good reading your posts... enjoy your time away... THIS PLACE IS SO ADDICTIVE !!!

Enjoy and be refreshed.

AO

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

Robert...

Whatever is in the Arkansas River, will you and Purpsquit drinking it? Must be something in the water causing these damn goodbye threads.

(I've fallen off the wagon, but mine wasnt a goodbye thread, just a less posting thread..and I have.)

Kidding ya Robert... I'll stay in touch with you via email and phone..good to talk offline.... glad you are moving on,...hey you've progressed more than I, I still sign off as always...

Snakes ()

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you. I'll miss you all too.

Snakes..... I don't know what it is in the water. I guess it causes "goodbyeitis".

Robert

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Don't go R.F it's so not fair..think of the good you can do here for others, unite and fight with us!

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's not unusual to need a rest to process all the new information that you acquired during this time of big changes in your life. I wish you the best in moving on to the next stage.

• changeling
    changeling

Take care Robert.

Breaks are good.

changeling

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Goodbye for now Robert. Wishing you all the very best on the next stage of your journey. I'm glad you made it out - you have so much of a wonderful life ahead of you, I'm sure. Thanks for all your posts - you've been inspiring, thought provoking, entertaining and its just always a pleasure to read them and been fun getting to know you a little.

Take care,
    SP (Sam)

• Es
    Es

Take care Robert, see you on facebook if your ever on.

es

• tula
    tula

best wishes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit