Goodbye for now...

by R.F. 35 Replies latest jw friends

• R.F.
    R.F.

Hello all.

First of all I wanted to say thank you for all the help i've received from you all in recent months. I'm going to take a much needed break from the internet since i've realized so much time i've been spending on it, so that would have to include a break from JWD as well.

My life has changed completed in such a short amount of time, and some of the things that have happened recently have finally just "hit" me as of late. I definitely need to take more time to just stop and think, actually accept the changes, and adjust.

JWD is a wonderful site, and i've met some great people here. I still intend on meeting some of you in person at the Dallasfest this coming December.

I don't know how long i'll be away.....could be months, weeks, heck...even days. I know my presence here isn't all that strong, but I hope that I can return and have a more helpful role to others that are just attempting to exit the organization. I would just like to let everyone know this just in case any of you would like to exchange email addys, phone numbers, etc via PMs so we can keep in touch, and i'll be checking those PMs for a few days to make sure I get everyone.

In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger....."I'll be back" .

My name is Robert by the way. I'm not too hesitant about sharing that much about myself here now.

Thank you all once again,

Robert

• snowbird
    snowbird

See you later, Robert. I enjoyed getting to know you. I will be taking a break soon myself. Take good care until we meet again.

Peace and love,

Sylvia

• Gopher
    Gopher

Robert,

Take care of yourself. You have made over 1,000 posts since May -- that is a significant contribution to the forum !! You have really made progress on your journey since coming here, and I am really glad to have you as a former and future "fellow poster"!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I already miss you. Does this mean that you won't be checking your email or myspace messages? Robert, how are we supposed to be planning our wedding?!?!?!?!

• R.F.
    R.F.

Thank you snowbird, Gopher, and sweetface of course.

I'll definitely try to check myspace and facebook everyday, with emails being checked more often. So the wedding will be planned for sure! lol

• mouthy
    mouthy

All the best Robert I will miss you.

It is a real step to break away from our "only claim to fame" is being an EX JW.... Go knock the world lovey it "aint" as the WT says it is.. There are really good folks in it. ood luck & God Bless

• Open mind
    Open mind

Robert,

I'll miss you. Take as much time away as is healthy for you. I'll look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Take care,

BTW, my name is James.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    V

James Bond. ;-)

• BFD
    BFD

Robert,

I have followed your story here and I think you are an amazing young man and I know you will be just fine. Take all the time you need to let things sink in.

Thanks,

Will

• eclipse
    eclipse

I will miss your posts, Robert.

Take care of yourself while you are gone,

I hope you can come back soon, but only if you feel like it's right for you.

• mouthy
    mouthy

|
    V
    BTW, my name is James.
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |
    |