Do You Sleep ...

by compound complex 42 Replies latest jw friends

• prophecor
    prophecor

Have to force myself to sleep. Sleep apnea requires that I sleep on a CPAP machine. I love sleep. Its the greatest thing next to sex. 5 hours is all I'm good for, though. After five, I can usually get on with my life. Though they need to be quality hours, or else, I can be a real bctih. Sleep is something sacred to me. I'll often but off all kinds of important stuff, just to get it. Parties, family get togethers. I have a sleep debt of about ten years. I pay down on it every chance I can.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

It depends on which expert you talk to. I remember when I was a child I was told we sleep 8 hours a day. Work 8 hours a day. And play 8 hours a day. I havent had too many days like that usually play and sleep are sacraficed.

Most days I sleep 8 am till 1 pm. = 5 hours. Then I get up and play.

Then I go back to sleep from 7 till 8:30 = 1.5 hours.

Then I go to work 10:30 till 7:00

That looks like 6.5 hours which might be to little. At least I know why I'm tired.

Sometimes when I'm at the gym I sleep on the eliptical machine, close my eyes while my body burns calories.

If I am depressed I sleep. Havent been depressed lately.

• changeling
  • Es
    Es

too little heheh, I have a 10 mth old and another on the way,so def too little

es

• exwitless
    exwitless

Not enough, and too much. Doesn't matter. I have narcolepsy. It ain't fun, folks.

• compound complex
    compound complex

So sorry, exwit, about the larconepsy [oh, wrong thread!]. I hate my broken sleep but your problem must be worse. Condolences to all suffering sleep deprivation - thanx!

Must prepare now for graveyard shift tomorrow night. Night-night ..........

CoCo fais dodo

• compound complex
    compound complex

This is my point - I went to sleep at around 11:30 p.m. and I'm up and about again two hours later. Just what is a full-night's sleep? And here I thought I was all alone ...

CoCo

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hey there!

Nothing's changed for me ...

You?

CoCo No-Sleep

• compound complex
    compound complex

No comments?

• *summer*
    *summer*

Had some ups and downs in the past, but now sleep fairly well.

Usually go to bed around 11;00 and get up early...sometimes even before the birds

Love the quiet early morning hours...

There is still the odd night when I wake up and cannot go back to sleep, but very rarely now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit