Do you think the elders or the society know....

by B_Deserter 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• fresia
    fresia

the-borg says..

The irony is the organization itself is responsible for the huge army of dissenters within it's ranks because they've made it very difficult for people to just leave. With the huge workload placed on the few remaining and ageing elders, they haven't got the energy to be bothered with people like me who will gnaw away at others in the congregation. So far I've managed to open the eyes of at least 3 people and I'm working on others as I talk to them. Easy pickings, just show genuine concern and interest for people and they will listen to you and tell you their concerns, something they don't get from the organization

I find that really unusual, it must then depend on the elders and congregation, because if anything is said out of agreement with any publication we would be marked, I said something out in field service and all I said was, I prefer to use the bible than to offer mags, we are not mag peddlers, it got back and I was getting snake looks from my bood study elder, and on RV's was asked questions about 1975 and my oppinion, also about apostates and books, and other silly things. And a lot of others have had similar experiences from many congregations, the GB are really worried about apostates within the congregations, or those that have doubts and free thinkers not talking to others, and if you have the internet then that is a double reason for suspicion.

• JK666
    JK666

Governing Body,

Be afwaid, be vewy, vewy afwaid!

JK

• journey-on
    journey-on
    When I see them around town I almost want to say: "are you one of my people?"

A signal would be very useful.

This reminds me of a button I have that simply says, "There Are More of Us Than You Think!" I'd love to visit the KH wearing that button.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit