What would you like to invent?

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I don't know, wouldn't that cause some major shrinkage?

Perhaps, but it would clear up a lot of space in my refrigerator for actual food.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

A device that would detect Jehovah's Witlesses about 20 minutes before they show up at your door and send a warning to everyone on the whole street that they are a scam, back it up with actual material from their earliest teachings and the Bible itself, and keep the householders from falling for the scam. It would also be effective in Africa where there is no electricity or the electricity is not reliable.

Another gadget would be one where I could hijack the sound system of Kingdumb Hells from a remote location, and give apostate comments to every question of the Q&A sections. It would also usurp the public talks and give the unedited (i.e., apostate) versions. A$$embly Hells would also be hit. The real speaker would not be heard, but his actual voice would be projected with the apostate version. And, every time someone gave a demo or a skit, and the card told them to say that they got in freely, the real truth would be broadcast. And, of course, every judicial hearing would be broadcast on the Internet in real time, and in files.

• Gregor
    Gregor

I have already invented something. It could become an indispensable item for people who frequently travel by air. I have researched to make sure it has not already been invented. It is simple. It would not be expensive. I have just got to figure out how to develop it without getting screwed. I am going to make a prototype and have pics and drawings dated by a notary. Then...?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

A computer that could play and record from 8-track tapes, cassettes, and old LP records, a pill that makes working around the house and yard feel like you are playing and having fun! (and without any damaging side effects). A computer system integrated to a exercise system. In order to log on to the computer, you'd have to start peddling/exercising for a certain amount of time in order to browse the web or stuff like that!

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

A kitchen that cleans itself up, 'cause no one here but me will. And one of those food dispensers from the 24th century. The Enterprise people have it made. For entertainment - a holodeck!

• tula
    tula

A device that would detect Jehovah's Witlesses about 20 minutes before they show up at your door and send a warning to everyone on the whole street that they are a scam, back it up with actual material from their earliest teachings and the Bible itself, and keep the householders from falling for the scam. It would also be effective in Africa where there is no electricity or the electricity is not reliable.

Another gadget would be one where I could hijack the sound system of Kingdumb Hells from a remote location, and give apostate comments to every question of the Q&A sections. It would also usurp the public talks and give the unedited (i.e., apostate) versions. A$$embly Hells would also be hit. The real speaker would not be heard, but his actual voice would be projected with the apostate version. And, every time someone gave a demo or a skit, and the card told them to say that they got in freely, the real truth would be broadcast. And, of course, every judicial hearing would be broadcast on the Internet in real time, and in files.

That deserves a repeat!

• PinTail
    PinTail

Chocolate mayonnaise would be a splendid addition to my diet, this is what I am going to invent tomorow.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

A cellophane wrapped very inexpensive disposable toothbrush. It would have toothpaste already
    on it and water in the hollow handle in case you weren't near a source of water. It would work
    anywhere you could spit.

• avengers
    avengers
    I don't know, wouldn't that cause some major shrinkage?
    Perhaps, but it would clear up a lot of space in my refrigerator for actual food.

That's funny. llmfao. Is there anyone here into robotics? If there is then I might wanna share my idea. Andy

• Iron Rod
    Iron Rod

Definitely a time machine. First and foremost so that I could go back and warn myself not to go anywhere near the woman who became my wife. Maybe that sounds mean,but its not. She has serious mental and emotional problems.We have been to about a dozen psychiatrists and counselors over the course of the last twenty years. Were I to give you guys just a thumbnail sketch of the crazy shit she has done since I married her, this would look like a JCanon post.

Second, I could also give myself a heads up about the Dubs. "No, Armageddon isn't right around the corner. Higher education and making money are good things.Stop feeling guilty about everything. Especially about having the mega hots for girls. They are really sexy, so its quite natural to feel this way." ....or something like that.

Besides, I could crank it up to go really far back and settle this whole Creation vs. Evolution thing once and for all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit