What would you like to invent?

by JH 30 Replies latest jw friends

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

An invention that can invent other inventions. I shall call it skynet.

• JH
    JH

This is what I'd like to invent.... I wouldnt have to twist them as much....

• Bryan
    Bryan

overunity

• changeling
    changeling

If I told you, you would steal my idea, patent it, make a bijillion dollars and I would have to kill you.

Let's keep it peaceful, shall we?

changeling

• Twitch
    Twitch

A translating device for understanding "woman"

lmao

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Hydrogen fueled cars, homes, everything powered by Hydrogen. Hydrogen is a free gas (if extracted via sunlight, a free energy source) that can be extracted from water. Think...filling your gas tank with a garden hose and going a thousand miles on a tank of water. Oh...and the byproduct of burning Hydrogen, is....steam. Yes, environmentally clean steam.

BP

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

If anyone is a mechanical engineer I have an idea. A good knowledge of hydrolaulics would be good too.

I only ask for 5% ownership. 3% paid in cash/profits, 2% paid in shares

I'll 'give away' another 'invention' and if someone can run with it and make some bucks, we can discuss appropriate compensation. Here we go:

A self directional water jet for use in hot tubs. Ever been in a hot tub and you start scrunching down to have the water jet hit that really spre spot on your back/neck?

Here's the invention: Basically one end attaches to the existing jet. Have a length of tubing leading to another jet. Attached to the tubing is a suction cup that can adhere to the wall anywhere in the hot tub. This way you can have the jet hit you anywhere you want including your neck above the water line. Of course it could also be sold as an adult novelty item (wink wink).

What do you think? Viable idea? Anyone want to manufacture it and go into partnership?

• John Doe
    John Doe

I'm going to invent a female that can think rationally.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Beer that never gets warm.

• John Doe
    John Doe
    Beer that never gets warm.

I don't know, wouldn't that cause some major shrinkage? ;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit