Sorry i need to get this off my Chest

by KW13 25 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

I have been unable to vent this elsewhere and because i'm taking a break from JWD my usual outlet wasn't available (this is partly the reason, i aint home till Wednesday) so i decided to come back and post in this topic only, just to help me cope with this situation for both me and Megan who needs me to be strong for her right now.

When Megan was a child her Stepfather abused her sexually, unfortunately for her she was also abused by her brother. Megan was forced into a corner by her mum (not physically) to admit that her brother abused her because her Mum said that Megans stepfather never abused her and it was just a ploy on megans part to get her Mum to love her Stepdad less. Megan felt to defend herself she needed to prove that she'd kept a few other things from her mum and that her 'perfect son' wasnt so perfect and that she wasnt a liar. Her Stepdad is dead so he cant be questioned whereas brother is alive and he doesnt deserve protection.

In straight forward terms her brother is a Pedophile and one i'd gladly like to put 6ft under along with all other Pedophiles. Because her Mum is so stupid, she's allowed Megans brother to fly in from Ireland to make a family visit...she's actually annoyed at Megan for staying away from home till Wednesday when he goes back home...WTF IS WRONG WITH MEGANS MUM??!

Regardless of how Megan felt about the situation, Megans Mum confronted Megans brother over the phone about the abuse and he denied it. Megans mum in as many words has basically chosen to believe her son over her daughter despite the evidence proving him to be a pedophile. She is so immature, she'd rather believe her daughter who was robbed of her innocence is a compulsive liar rather than her son being a sicko who needs shooting immediately. I know about all the bond between children and mothers but there is no need for her mum to be the way she is - Megans Sister was really great to Megan the other day and said Brother had 'tried it on with her' but she was old enough to stop him and that she not only believes Megan but will also be her mum.

Megan tried approaching her mum over this the other day but she said she wasnt willing to discuss it and it was nothing to do with Megan but between her (Megans Mum) and Megans Brother...right cos Megan being abused by said Brother makes her just a 3rd party to all this...i see no possible logic in her mums statement. Megan and i feel nothing but anger towards Megans Mum and Brother. She even had the cheek to ask Megan if it was alright if her Brother had our bed at the house incase he felt uncomfortable at Megans Sisters...turns out this is because Sister was quite vocal and defended Megan so Pedo Brother is a bit stuck. GOOD! But still not sleeping in my bed.

Originally he planned to come over and cheat on his fiance by sleeping with this girl called Claire...Claire knocked him back and so he decided to bring Fiance over, it'll all be fake smiles and lies over their while both Mum and Brother hide the truth and tell Fiance what a bitch Megan is for staying away for 'no reason'.

Megans Sister was abused by Megans real Dad when she was a girl. She used to self harm, stopped and has recently started again so Megan has this worry also because she loves her sister to bits and she is one of the most important people to her (Me, Noah, Sister) and i dont mind sharing this place in Megans heart because her sister is amazing to her.

A screwed up family. Half of them look the same and have weird deformities which gives me reason to believe incest isnt too far fetched a conclusion.

• poppers
    poppers

Wow, that's quite a story. I hope you feel better getting this off your chest. I wish you and Megan well.

• changeling
    changeling

Good grief! Keep her away from that bunch of twisted, sick puppies!

You guys don't need this crap in your lives, especially now that you have Noah.

Love each other and support each other. You'll come out on top.

All the best,

changeling

• greendawn
    greendawn

Wow Karl that is a family messed up by incest, her mother should have been more sensitive about getting Megan and her brother to meet given that she had such a negative emotional experience with him.

• Open mind
    Open mind

for Megan.

So much pain.

She's lucky to have your support and that of her sister.

You're a good man Karl.

Open Mind

• Gopher
    Gopher

No need for the word "sorry".

You have such a clear perspective on this whole mess -- and it sounds like you'll do whatever is needed to steer your REAL family clear through this, avoiding the dysfunction of your M-I-L and B-I-L.

C'mon board and vent any time. Please.

• tula
    tula

Very painful to read this and to think that human beings could actually behave like this. The mother and brother must have been turned over to a "reprobate mind". They are soul-less. No conscience, either. I would df them. There is nothing there to salvage. It can only do you more harm to try to "deal" with this. Cut them off.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

KW,

I'm glad you decided to post here, you need an outlet to get this off your chest so that you can be there emotionally and physically for Megan.

How far away from getting your own place are you guys? That may be a goal you need to pursue sooner than you ever thought.

Give Megan a hug and kiss baby Noah for me! ((((((((((((((((((((((((KW))))))))))))))))))))))

nj

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

WAS/IS THIS A JW FAMILY?

OUTASERVICE

• Mary
    Mary

Good lord Karl........I can't believe Megan's mum is this blind----then again, I guess it's not that uncommon. If she acknowledges that her son is a pedophile, she might have to take action. And she clearly isn't willing to do that.

Any chance you and Megan and Noah can escape from under her roof?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit