I'm pissed!!!!

by changeling 12 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Sorry guys, I've deleted this post as I gave waaay to much info and could be identified by the details.

changeling (still a little paranoid)

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I'm so sorry you are not appreciated! I know I'll be in your shoes one day with my In-laws.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

You just hang in there ... dealing with elderly parents can sometimes fray your LAST nerve.

• tula
    tula

changeling,

this color blindness can be a symptom from diabetes. Please check her blood sugar. And keep watch to see if this continues to happen with her color perception.

Make sure your parents can see well enough to TURN OFF THE STOVE if they are cooking!

Otherwise, maybe you should make some new rules. Maybe you were saving the talapia for specila meal and have them ASK you what your meal plans are before they take those liberties.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You have the patience of Job.

I'd drop them off at the KH with their belongings and leave them.

Hang in there,sweetie.

• carla
    carla

Tonight is BS night.--- I'm sorry that still cracks me up

If God gives brownie points you sure are racking them up! People like you are saints.

• changeling
    changeling

Again, deleted for TMI

Thanks for your support you guys!

changeling

• BFD
    BFD

I'm with A&W on this one. I swear she took the words right out of my mouth.

Sorry you're having a hard time with them, changeling. Rant all you want.

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're a better person than I am.

• flipper
    flipper

Changeling- I can understand what you are going through. My mom and dad when they were in their mid 60's in the mid 1980's took care of my grandpa before he died, and it would drive my mom nuts that he would be nitpicking about everything. People don't realize what a taxing, exhausting, thankless job it can be caring for elderly parents. Hopefully you can help them appreciate your efforts. For most of us it's way too expensive to afford in-home people to come in and help parents at their own house, so we take it upon ourselves so they won't have to go to a rest home. You are much to be commended for your patience and endurance ! Hang in there and have your husband give you a good massage at the end of the day, talk things out. I'm sure he'll support you. Good luck! Or have an evening cocktail ! That helps too! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit