I'm pissed!!!!

by changeling 12 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

You have every right to be pissed!

you have the patience of a saint.

Just tell them how you feel instead of making comments that go right over their head...or that they purposely ignore.

Let them know that with all the care you provide, a thank you now and then would be nice!

Or you could grab some 'elderly folks home' pamphlets and ask them which 'home' would they prefer.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

You rant and rave all you want! I don't think I could handle what you do. You are still sane and sound very sweet in how much you do to take care of them! You are a wonderful person, and to me, that dinner you made sounds pretty fancy! Maybe your dad would like to cook you dinner for a change?

I loved "it's bs tonight" too! That is so funny! Sit down, take a breath, and enjoy the hour of peace you'll get! Hugs to you!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I missed whatever it was that you posted, just wanna let you know that if you are taking care of elderly parents or in-laws you are a saint.

I wanted to drop my parents off somewhere and forget they existed, I didn't and I still took care of them but it sure was challenging!

Hang in there (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit