YAY!!!! I got my finals back from my financial class!!

by FreedomFrog 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Maddie
    Maddie

Well done FreedomFrog, that's really great that you did so well!!!

Maddie

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

Thanks all, I am very proud.

It was tough...so tough that the thought of dropping the class had popped into my head a few times. The thing is I kept thinking, "no, I can do this...one piece at a time". And I'm so glad that I pushed forward with the class. Besides, my son seen how much trouble I had and also seen that I did't give up.

~Froggy~

• compound complex
    compound complex

Congratulations eFFie!

Good for you and your son. Sure wish I knew more about finance; somehow AWAKE! articles on money management weren't enough ...

Keep Fighting!

CoCo

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog
    somehow AWAKE! articles on money management weren't enough

LOL, yeah, that's "baby food" compared to what we went through. But of course the FDS wants to only hand out the "baby" food because we "can't handle" the more mature "food".

(In your face Watchtower )

~Froggy~

• JK666
    JK666

FF,

Surviving the tough classes was one of the best feelings that I had in higher education.

Congratulations on a job well done!

JK

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

"Besides, my son seen how much trouble I had and also seen that I did't give up."

Actually your son is more likely to be successful in life because of your example. It isn't enough to be smart, you have to be the sort of person who will keep trying even when things are hard. That kind of person does a lot better in life. Good for you!!! and lucky for your son to have a mom like that.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING
    (In your face Watchtower )

RIGHT ON !

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S

You did it girly! We all knew you could.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

From that math problem you showed me your son sent you, I think he'll follow in your footsteps! lol

BB

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Woohoo!!! Way to go Freedom Frog!

• loosie
    loosie

WTG Frog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit