YAY!!!! I got my finals back from my financial class!!

by FreedomFrog 22 Replies latest jw friends

• FreedomFrog
    FreedomFrog

And I passed with a B!!!!!

Most of my grades have been above a B but with this class even my friend told me (who is a number cruncher), they gave us an unfair advantage because they threw in all kinds of variables that was a bit too advanced for a person starting out. The college is going to change this because they realize it is a bit much for "beginners" but we weren't so "lucky" to have it changed for us.

This tells me that if I'm put in a situation that is "too tough", I'll fight my way through it and will probably make it just fine. This tells me also that if I get into any job and they give me a very tough work task, I can claw my way through it and figure it out.

I feel so proud...I feel so smart.

Thanks to all who gave me links and suggestions on how to work the problems out.

Freedom Frog ( of keeping GPA well over a 3. average class)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Congratulations!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Study hard in finance. If you understand the time value of money you understand the basic building block of creating wealth.

• shell69
    shell69

Many, many congratulations!!!

SEE? You can be educated AND worthwhile!

Much love (((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))

Shell

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

YYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congratulations!!!!!!

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Great going.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I cannot imagine how happy and proud you must be!!!!! Good job!! You go girl!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Congratulations despite the unfair approach of the university on the exams of that subject you got a good grade and you performed well, all round in your course.

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations FF

• bluebell
    bluebell

thats great congratz!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit