Thanks Everyone!

by WT=watchtrouble 7 Replies latest jw friends

• WT=watchtrouble
    WT=watchtrouble

G'day, just wanted to say thanks to everyone here - this site is the best and peeps here are usually friendly. It is great how this sites supports people, even though I don't even converse with many, it still supports people and you know your not the only one going thru this all.

I'm going to take a few days off and not lurk or post - seriously I need to clear my head, otherwise I will be going mental from too much cult info. I feel like I am going to go into a major depressive state if I don't take a break. Not sure what I am going to do, might see what a pub/club is like, got no one to go with, but who gives if you go by yourself - one way to meet new people hey.

As usual here is my offering

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Peace!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's good, everyone needs a break

Cheers that's ginger ale...I can't stand beer

Josie

• brinjen
    brinjen

Pity you're not in Darwin, or I'd go nightclubbing with you

• shell69
    shell69

WT;

You know where we are if you need us.

Much love ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Enjoy your life!

Shell

• Quandry
    Quandry

might see what a pub/club is like, got no one to go with, but who gives if you go by yourself - one way to meet new people hey.

I watched the movie (quite some time ago) about an aussie named Crocodile Dundee. He came to America knowing no one, went to a pub, and made lots of friends. If all aussies are as friendly and down to earth as he was, I am sure you'll have no problems meeting new folks. If the pub doesn't do it, maybe find a volunteer group. I'm sure you'll have success!!

Here's to you!!!!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Enjoy yourself.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It can take time for new information about the cult to be analysed and comprehended, understanding moves forward step by step. Hope everything works out well for you with the new social life that you are developing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit