Feeling great doing well and a new Ford F 150

by hambeak 18 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Wow! I never figured you for a truck kinda guy!

Glad you're better. Stay well.

changeling

• horrible life
    horrible life

Yeaaaa Google!!!!!!!!-------Yeaaaaaa Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Chevy girl myself, but when the picture popped up, that Ford wasn't hard to look at. LOL

In the last couple of days, was a thread, started by Shawn, about us folks in the South. He had some pretty disparaging remarks about us. (Some true) but Most not true. He did make a comment about us and our trucks. (He does have a point on this one)

If Shawn lived in the South, he would have a truck too. But he would probably prefer an El Camino. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Glad you are doing much better. Say hi to Jake. HL

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Enjoy your new Ford!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good choice of vehicle, how much was it by the way. Errors by doctors and surgeons cause quite a few deaths I suppose in this day and age medical knowledge progresses so fast they can't always keep up with it.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Wow, Hambeak, that was a close call! The hippocratic oath says, "First, do no harm..." It seems criminal to me that these sales reps for the drug industry (called "doctors") don't even bother to check the interaction of the drugs they prescribe for you.

Jake saved your life.

You should thank him, and remind him that in some cultures that makes him responsible for your subsequent actions.

Then give him the bill for the F150!

• outnfree
    outnfree

Hambeak, it's great to hear from you!

Congrats on the wheels and boo! hiss! to the docs. My oncologists seemed very aware of which organs -- kidneys or liver -- were filtering my various meds and consequently told me to stay away from even things like Tylenol or Ibuprofen (as the case might be).
    The internet is often a godsend, and thank goodness your partner researched further!

You seem to have shrugged off the medication mix-up, so I guess you love your doc otherwise. While I wouldn't advise a lawsuit, it sure makes one wonder if it isn't the doctor that should fork out the money for your hospital bill....

Enjoy the wheels!

out

• Gregor
    Gregor

Good news, Ham. A new 150? You fucky lucker!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Stay well ,enjoy your Ford.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm so glad to see you here again!! Sparky is getting married!! What color is your truck? I moved to a nice house in a little town in NW Washington (Arlington). My daughter(16) started college today and my son(7) has been put into a gifted program at school. My other son(19) is renting our old house with some friends (yikes!) I hope everyone that you love is doing well. I am SO relieved to hear that many of your problems are taken care of. I know, a new truck fixes things. . .:)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit