Tomorrow will be one of the PROUDEST days of my life.

by nicolaou 51 Replies latest jw experiences

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Nic and your wife and the kids !!

Congrats. to all !!!

I am so proud of what my sons have achieved since leaving the Cult, they left long before me, and although here in the U.K a degree is no guarantee of slipping straight in to a high paid job, it certainly helps you get there in the end.

Are you still washing windows ? here in the UK the job is a reasonably lucrative one, most earn about £600 pounds a week if they work a full week.

The only thing is it drives most intelligent people insane, so my guess is you no longer do it, or you are good at hiding your insanity !

Congratulations to you all again.

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

What a wonderful story, I love a happy ending!

Seriously, though stories like this must give other people so much hope for their own lives, families, future etc. When they feel so trapped and they read this it will give them strength to know that it is possible to change one's life around.

I know you will enjoy the graduation and to think your other two children are following too. They are so fortunate to have such a wonderful father.

Have a great day.

LI

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

What a wonderful heartfelt story ((((((Nic &Wife)))))) We need to hear more sucess stories like this . I am so happy for your family !

• Gayle
    Gayle

Congratulations to your family!! Isn't it so wonderful that your son has been able to learn many things and learn thinking processes to learn even more in life. Wow, I think, isn't it grand that his greatest learning lesson this year wasn't learning about the "overlapping" generations, that was the only thing that the WTS could up for their people!!

There is such a grand fulfilling life beyond JWs!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Congratulations, Nic and family!

• freddo
    freddo

Excellent news!

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

congrads to your family!!!

• Simon
    Simon

I don't know what I was doing to miss this topic first time around but just wanted to say "thanks" for posting it and for the update - great to read.

I'm sitting here crying with happiness. Hope this all makes sense.

I know that feeling! I get emotional describing the episode in Futurama where he leaves his dog behind, you can only imagine the emotional basket case I become for anything truly important.

Congratulation Nick, you did a great job.

Couldn't have said it better.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Walking on Sunshine! 
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

what an inspiration!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit