How many JWs?

by cultswatter 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

WTS reaching out to 3rd world countries will not sustain their numbers. In those areas,
    the real truth will get out there soon enough and then the growth will stop. The kids will
    hate the religion faster than they do in highly Christian areas.

I personally feel that growth will stop in just a few years. I also feel that it's highly
    inflated with 15 min. per month publishers, fake-time-reporting publishers, and child-publishers
    who won't stay on. Their actual productive recruiting is coming from NOWHERE.

Will they ever reach 8 million? Perhaps, but their real numbers are already plummeting and
    they will never reach 10 million even in their fantasy numbers. I could be wrong if there is some
    major war or nuclear incident, but new JW's would get educated or just plain tired after awhile
    and leave.

I like the thought that they will reach 7,777,777 and then the end will come. FOR THEM.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

When my wife and I became borg members almost 30 years ago we checked it out before getting involved but sadly there was no internet so all we could find was one book in the library and we didn't know at the time it was written with the borg's blessing. I can safely say if we had been contacted during the internet age we would have found the truth about the (truuuth?)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am hoping that the money stops coming in for them. That will force them to get a real job. It will also stop them from penetrating Nigeria with the message. And it will force them to work new arrangements for Kingdumb Hell buildings or keep the old ones longer. And, I hope people do not fall for the artificial deficits at a$$emblies.

I personally thank Danny Haszard for his Watchtower Money on his web site www.dannnyhaszard.com . People can print out as many Zero Dollar Bills and Void Checks and donate those as much as they feel like, with additions of key apostate Web sites for the counters to check out. And they will not be contributing to the money growth of the organization. I also like that he is working so hard to connect the whole apostate community so anyone searching the subject is going to hit thousands of apostate Web sites. I hope this all stops them from getting any money, and in turn they have trouble paying the bills that keep them running. And then the lawsuits come. That ought to be funny when Time magazine has the headlines:
    Watchtower Society Belly-Up!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit