Me on Youtube

by Gordy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gordy
  • BFD
    BFD

Thank you for that Gordy. I watched every minute of it. My oldest brother has 6 kids and I think he's ready for an institution at this point. You have 7! Holy crap! He was DF'd then joined the Marines and when he got back from the first Persian Gulf War he got married to a staunch Catholic and she started popping out kids.

I am so glad you were able to break free but I'm sad that it was at the expense of your family. I am hanging on to God and Christ by a thread and recognizing the concept more as The Power. I don't foresee myself ever subscribing to organized religion ever again and I am trying to better understand The Power, not from books but rather from within. It's not easy.

God Bless.

BFD

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Thanks Gordy I enjoyed that. I wish more ex Jws would do that. I noticed though in speaking of your life you have always had a penchant for beleiving in God. Before you were a witness and even after you got hurt by them. I never have myself, but my dad is the same way as you.

At least you have entered something far less damaging to the phyche. Good luck with your journey!

• Honesty
    Honesty

You Shure dew talk Funny!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Thanks Gordy Enjoyed that. It kept stopping & starting ( must be my computor) but It was GREAT!!!! Now send the time in to Brooklyn... & have them mark your school paper as Excellent (((HUG)

• vitty
    vitty

I thought that was excellent

And you do look very familiar...................maybe you were in the same circuit as I was

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Thanks Gordy for sharing that personal story with us. How easily an interview like this discusses what must have been a very, very painful process of exposing the Watchtower's lies and the devastation upon your family. You have found now peace through your relationship with Christ, and that is a wonderful thing!

• poppers
    poppers

I watched it all - good job.

• Gayle
    Gayle

Thank you, Gordon, for inviting us into your home via YouTube! I appreciate your honesty and am glad you are moving on in a positive mode, after the WTS just only drained us of a real life. I think introducing ourselves via YouTube when we are ready is a great thing, I may try to do that one day. I am so glad the WTS cannot silence us anymore!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Great! Another excellent way of getting our message over that Watchtower is a dangerous lying cult.

Pity about the scouse accent. Mancunian so much more refined!

Ian

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit