WERE YOU EVER A SUBJECT OF K. HALL GOSSIP???

by chuckyy 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• goodship
    goodship

mimimimi thats so sad, it bought back memories of me too, and the catty remarks and down right cruelty, they even went as far as taking his side when we broke up, and things went worse and worse still, when the memorial for my mothers death was held, i wished i never had gone, it was more ammo for them to teach/put me in my place, that was six eight months ago, and low and behold, a sister from the congreation was on my door step to "visit" me but her husband was in the car, good for me that i was out and my partner answered the door.

You put up with it because like me, it was "God" you were worshipping, it hurt me so bad that these people would even "talk" and for years i questioned my "personailty" but now i know it was not me but them, and that the true Lord Jesues was calling me out all this time, My worship now is not fanatical, and for the first time in my life i am free.

• asilentone
    asilentone

I am sure I was a subject of Kingdom Hall Gossip.

• dissed
    dissed

"By this, all will know my disciples. By the love among themselves" - JC

• dissed
    dissed

"By this, all will know my disciples. By the love among themselves" - JC

• Pitchess Co-Gen
    Pitchess Co-Gen

I'm still being talked about to this day and I been disfellowshiped since 2009. They love to even kick the disfellowship to the ground.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit