Public Talk Intro on Youtube, picked apart and pathetic

by Wasanelder Once 17 Replies latest social entertainment

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

After watching that ... somehow ... well .... I guess I should readjust my thinking and just feel more depressed aboutlife.

Rub a Dub

• bluesmurf92
    bluesmurf92

NewYork44M,

I think you hit the nail on the head.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I've been out of the Borg for a while now. I've been enjoying life, family, friends, holidays, animals, beaches, boating, fishing, etc. I see life no longer in the lens of "black v. white", but I see it in color. Watching this video solidified how "sick" the organization is, and what a cult it is. The cult & its rules are the only way to find happiness. Yet, trying to follow those rules will make you sick, very, very, very mentally sick.

So glad I'm out.

Skeeter

• oompa
    oompa

Wasa I am sure this was a good effort but I could only stand it for 18 seconds once he started speaking.

sorry....oompa

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

LOL!

that was great-

• startingover
    startingover

Thanks to whoever put that together, so glad I no longer have to listen to that drivel.

• tula
    tula

Too bad you don't have a pentecostal movement in the hall where folks can just jump up and think what they say.

The whole time I watched, I envisioned you jumping up and verbalizing those side comments you had written.

What great fun that would have been.

Reaction would have been priceless.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Hilarious; loved the Ren & Stimpy intro, Waeo!

Funny how he's tired of living paycheck to paycheck. Well, if he'd gone to evil, evil college and learned a marketable skill, maybe he'd have, at the very least, a decent paying job right now?

Instead he followed the pampered Brooklyn Gang's advice and decided that career advancement can't be an option if it makes you stay a little late on meeting nights--meeting nights by the way, that the primitive Christians didn't have to endure....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit