666's 666th

by JK666 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

Hello everyone,

I just thought that I should commemorate my 666th post, as it is my number. Even the U.S government agrees, they gave me three sixes in a row on my Social Security number!

I have all of these posts now, but have never told my story. Just bits and pieces here and there. It seems too daunting a task to put together. I would have to break it into segments, but I doubt that it would be interesting enough to be worth the effort.

I have enjoyed everyone's sharing in this forum, and the eye-opening revelations about the WTS. It has freed me from being a mental captive to the old farts in Brooklyn.

Thank you Simon, and JWD members!

JK

• tula
    tula

You aren't going away, are you?

Did you mail your letter yet? Did you make any changes?

• free2think
    free2think

Congrats 666.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

"Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man, and that man typeth on the internet, and his number is six hundred threescore and six" (Revelation 13:18; with apologies to 22:18).

• JK666
    JK666

tula,

I am not leaving, just hitting a milestone. As JW's like to say: "Where else is there to go?"

I do not need to write anyone a letter, as they disfellowshipped me 6 years ago. For a while, I thought that I was just unable to live up to their righteous standards (barf). Then I found out about the UN/NGO scandal on JWD in 2004, that proves the Organization is a big, dirty whore.

In my mind, I disfellowshipped them at that moment.

JK

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I commemorated your 666 with an Iron Maiden Tune. The number of the beast. Rock on JK!

• JK666
    JK666

Thanks Tyrone - ROCK ON DUDE!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Leolaia,

I feel special that they made a prophecy about little ole' me!

Thanks for the timely revision, must be new light!

JK

• rebel8
    rebel8

In honor of your 666th post, I hereby gift you my 5000th post!

<------- :)

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's an ominous number and a sign of the times. The savage beast will rise and then fall into the lake of fire and sulfur for all time. It is the symbol of everything hideously ugly, ghastly, attrocious and barbaric in human behaviour and nature.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit