666's 666th

by JK666 27 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

CoCo,

Thank you for keeping the numbers, et al, in alignment for the rest of us. Since we are talking about numbers other than 666, can I claim a few more?

I am partial to lowest common denominators. May I claim 23, 37 and 59. Not only are they my favorites, they seem to be the I.Q.'s of most elders that I have dealt with in the past.

I look forward to your response!

JK

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Congrats! you are right about the elders statement. They don't even seem to mean well. Creepy bastards....

• compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings 666,

My turning around and returning home to edit my post and expunge a doubtful latinism was, like everything else in my life, preordained. I do admire your selection of numbers and will meditate upon them as I scale the heights this afternoon [painting eves without number at 2520 feet above sea level].

I'm not sure, however, re: the IQ of your former elders. Your figures seem rather high. Perhaps you were being charitable.

Till a more auspicious occasion,

CoCo, Keeper of Figures

• Barbie Doll
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Greetings 666,

Hoping you are well, I must update you on my ongoing studies. I will be consulting with Albus Dumbledore and the Oracle of Brooklyn ( though beyond the veil) on my latest computations with transfinite cardinals relative to your arithmetic progression, viz, 23, 37 and 59. There is a pattern emerging within your "Elder Figures" [as I shall henceforth call them].
    While I am not one to display inordinate enthusiasm over mathematical comings and goings, I daresay your sharing these seemingly disparate figures (and my subsequent discovery of their true significance) has caused an unbridled giddiness to stir within; it is written all over my face.
    You, I am certain, will keep whatever information that I pass on to you confidential for the time being. Premature revelations of my findings might put us both square on the horns of a dilemma.
    After I sign off, I will be posting a letter by owl to Hogwarts and cabling Brooklyn.

With you in the advancement of True Mathematical Studies,

Sincerely,

Compound-Complex, PTMS

• Clam
    Clam

Excellent JK666! I enjoy reading your posts, so here's to getting to the next landmark of 1914.

By the way best of luck with your letter in the other thread. Loved it!

Clam

• compound complex
    compound complex

Auspicious greetings, 666:

I have this very moment received an owl from Hogwart's and am perusing Professor Dumbledore's calculations in arithmancy. Their timely correlation and interface with my arithmetic progressions will doubtless set the academic world astir vis-a-vis the unfolding significance of your "Elder Figures."

We have not, to date, succeeded in piercing the veil that cloaks the risen Oracle of Brooklyn from our merely mortal means of communication. Co-operation from GB is moot. We are attempting prayer.

The lowest common denominators, whose cosmic importance you so keenly seek, are simply a quill stroke away. I beg your continued indulgence and patience as I whittle away at these perplexing yet, nevertheless, utterly fascinating ciphers, viz, 23 - 37 - 59.

From the Upper Towers,

Compound-Complex, PTMS

• JK666
    JK666

CoCo,

I await your reply with rapt attention and baited breath!

JK

(Be careful what you bait your breath with, chum is foul!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit