Ultimate JW Moron...or is that an oxymoron??

by kevin221 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

{{{{{{Kevin}}}}}}}
    There are indeed a**holes and idiots in every religion. But, when you claim to be the only "true" one, and claim your brotherly/sisterly love is superior and beyond reproach, you have a different standard to live up to.

Unforunately, this IS all too common with JWS. I've seen it in my own family many times over. My own mother got rid of my grandfather's will so that her non-jw siblings would get less than her. And I was ashamed.

I'm sorry you have to put up with this hypocrite, Kevin. I know Jon is proud of you. Hopefully, it will all be over soon.

Love......

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

Hi Kevin,

Oh I see, he shunned Jon, but he is not shunning Jon's money. Go figuer?

I wonder if Jon's Dad has considered the possibility of what he did to Jon (the disowning and the shunning) coming out in court. Laying it all out for everyone to look at. But then he was only being a good JW. I suppose and it probably won't bother him a bit.

You were very generous to think of giving Jon's Dad some of his things. Circumstances being what they are. To have some sympathy for the person who hurt your Jon so much tells me lots about you.

So sorry you are going through this. Especially at a time when you are grieving.

My thoughts are with you

minds are like parachutes--they only function when open.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit