Ultimate JW Moron...or is that an oxymoron??

by kevin221 11 Replies latest jw friends

• kevin221
    kevin221

Things that make you go hmmm???

I guess it's a good thing my trip to Greece has been postponed.
    As I suspected Jons' father is disputing his will. I'm not surprised, just irritated that I have to deal with this non person for one more day than neccesary. The funny part is he doesn't have a chance of touching anything important. The house, cars etc were all held in a trust in my name so he doesn't have a legal claim on them. The only thing he may get is a very small part of Jons' life insurance money but even that won't be much. What he doesn't know yet is that Jon changed his will near the end of August and left most of that money to charity. The rest was left to 3 of his newphews in trust for their college educations. Even if the jackass wins, it won't be much. Sorry but a major part of me wants to get right up in his face and go NEENER NEENER NEENER. I know it's immature, but screw it. He's not taking a single thing of ours out of my house. I was seriously thinking about gathering some of Jon's things to give to him, but now, no freaking way. The only thing he needs to have is the memory of what he did to his own son. Nuff said.

No wonder most of you left the JW religion. If these are the type of people you had to deal with, your well rid of them.

As my love would say, peace and love to you and yours,
    Kevin

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Oh Kevin, I am so sorry honey. Right now is a time to grieve and not worry about loosing your home because some greedy cretin can’t stop and think that his son just passed away. Instead the ass is worried about material stuff. I am so sorry Kevin, I really am.

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I would say Jon's dad is pretty close to top of the list of JW morons. I'm glad you're fighting him - I'm sure Jon is watching right now & very proud of you. You are fighting for him in a way I'm sure Jon couldn't do easily in life.

My prayers and thoughts are still with you Kevin - hopefully it isn't going to be too long of a battle - and you can tell Jon's dad for ALL OF US HERE: NEENAH NEENAH NEEEEEENAHHHHHHH!!! & PLLLLLLLLLLTGH FOOEY!

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((((kevin))))))))))

I'm really sorry to be hearing this.

Have you thought about writing to the Watchtower Society? I know that sounds really strange, but you never know who's hand the letter will fall into. The letters WILL fall into theat congregation's elders hands tho!!! Some of us on the board might be willing to call or write as well.

Was just thinking of all the quotes the society has made over the years of God's people being 'unified' 'clean' 'pure' 'setting a good example'. And about how they do so much 'good' in the ministry bringing good news to the people. <gag>

And I really hope that Jon's father has to at least pay your court costs if he loses.

Love and hugs to you and yours..

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!!

• tdogg
    tdogg

Just like a f*cking vulture.My sympathies to you.

• Tina
    Tina

(((((((kev)))))))))))
    I don't blame you a bit,his dad's behavior past and present shows he deserves nothing.all he cares about is the material and money.Despicable.
    Dung has an idea there. You have nothing to lose by writing HQ.I'm sure many here can contribute the appropriate scriptures that would highlight his bad 'witness'. And why not send a copy of said letter to his congregation? Hard core JW's are not rational folks grounded in reality.Thinking of you luvie.always,Tina

NOW PLAYING AT SIMONS MULTIPLEX!
    'The Good,The Bad,The Fundy'

Special Matinee HORROR!!!!
    THIS WILL SCARE YOU,MAKE YOU SCREAM AT NIGHT!!! See-
    'I Was A Teenage JW Pioneer!
    PG-13

• Eyebrow
    Eyebrow

His father is a boob. Unfortunately, there are boobs in all religions, and I have even known an an atheist boob or two.

I don't agree with the JWs...but it makes me even squirm that this boob makes them look even worse than most of them are.

Good luck with everything. Thank goodness Jon took care of his will so his dad won't have much recourse.

• nelly136
    nelly136

Can just see the headlines now,
    Grasping JW who shunned son for 20 years....

(((kevin)))I hope you manage to get through this without much more upset,
    it seems so unfair that after trying to heap miserys on jon when he needed it least his dad is now trying to cash in,
    sheesh some of them cant even wait for armageddon to start looting
    nelly

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((kevin)))))))

Hang in there. Jon would be proud of you.

• Double Dee
    Double Dee

{{{Kevin}}}

I am so sorry that you are being confronted by that insensitive excuse for a human being!

I just want to say that I am so glad to hear from you--keep in touch.....this is a wonder place, full of truly caring people.... imagine that!

Love,
    Dee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit