Apostacy!!!

by Bill Parker 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Bill Parker
    Bill Parker

Hey all,

I'm brand new to this board! I live downtown Toronto in Canada. The following article contains information that I've been thinking about for the past few years. It's only been lately that I've been actually able to sit down and put my thoughts together to write this article.

I realize that it's extensive and takes a while to read. Perhaps some of you may wish to print it out and read it at your leasure.

Enjoy! (tongue in cheek of course) :-)

Bill Parker
    Toronto

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Great Apostasy!

October 22, 2001

I intend to show with this article that the “Man of Lawlessness” is the “Anti-Christ” and that the Activity of this composite person is what constitutes the “Abomination of Desolation.” I also intend to expose his base of operations and to show just how he “desolates” Gods Temple.

From the electric library Encyclopedia.com we find this definition of the Anti-Christ: “in Christian belief a person who will represent on earth the powers of evil by opposing Christ glorifying himself and causing many to leave the truth.”

From the complete word study old testament on page 2378 # 8251 it has this to say about the antichrist: “The anti-Christ would establish a demonic counterfeit worship in the temple sanctuary.” Notice! It does not say outside of the Temple.

This definition should put us in mind of the apostle Paul’s words at 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12. In speaking about the “coming of our Lord Jesus Christ”. He tells us in verse 3.“ Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first {unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come} and the man of lawlessness {sin} is revealed who is the son of doom”. {Of perdition} 1Timothy 4:1. Now notice how Paul describes the arrogant attitude of this “Man in question. In verse 4 we are told: “Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshipped {even to his actually} taking his seat in the Temple of God proclaiming that he himself is God.” This shows the Anti-Christ and the man of lawlessness to be one and the same composite person. We have seen that the Anti-Christ exalts himself {not appointed by God} then we learned that the man of lawlessness “takes his seat in the Temple of God”. These facts show that both are the same. In Zodhiates Hebrew and Greek Key Study Bible on page 1593 a summary of 2Thessalonians 2:1-12 is in total agreeance. It states in part, “The man of lawlessness” referred to by the Apostle Paul here is the same person referred to in other scriptures with other names such as “antichrist” in Johns writings.” {1John 2:18; 4: 3 2John: 7} This is corroborated by verses 8,9 for there it states in part: “And then the Lawless one {the anti-Christ} will be revealed.” Verse 8. Next we are told who is behind this composite person “The coming {of the Lawless one the anti-Christ} is through the activity and working of Satan and will be attended by great power and with all sorts of {pretended} miracles and signs and delusive marvels-all of them lying wonders”-

Some might argue that it is Christendom’s religious systems that are seated in Gods Temple. That though is not where the Bible says they are seated. In the Revelation by John in chapter 17 verses 3-5 we are told the worlds religious systems are “seated on the back of the beast.” These systems are identified as “Babylon The Great The Mother Of Harlots And Of The Abominations Of The Earth.” The beast made reference to here is Satan’s Political Systems in their continuing forms all down through history. Compare Daniel 7: 3-7, 17 Revelation 17:9-12. Ezekiel 16: 1-57 clearly shows the woman mentioned in the Revelation is an abominable religious empire viewed by Jehovah as “The Mother of the Harlots.” This is how he viewed the wayward nation of Israel as was seen from reading Ezekiel 16: 1-57.

In the complete word study new testament supporting that they are one and the same it has this to say on page 681 at the bottom of the page: the “man of sin” is called the Antichrist in other scripture passages 1John 2:18; 4:3 2John 1: 7 the preposition anti {473}, “against” indicates this mans opposition to, not a replacement of Christ.” Dan 7:7, 8 21; Matt. 24:15; Rev 13: 1-18}. Now notice from the context of 1 John 4:1,2 we are instructed to: “try the spirits” “ because many false prophets are gone out into the world.”

So then this self appointed lawless arrogant Anti-Christ is a false religious teacher whose activity is an “abomination” in the eyes of Jehovah God despite his resemblance to true worship in that due to his activity as a tool of Satan he causes individuals to leave the truth.

Jesus himself foretold that there would be a religion on the earth just prior to his coming that would be teaching so close to the truth it would be difficult to prove it to be one of the false prophets he prophesied about. Note these words in Matthew 24:24 “For false Christ’s` and false prophets will arise and they will show great signs and wonders so as to deceive and lead astray if possible even the elect {Gods chosen ones}.” In 2Corinthians 11: 12-15 The Apostle Paul sheds more light on this subject with these words: “And I shall go on doing as I am doing now to cut the ground from under those who would seize any chance to put their vaunted apostle-ship on the same level as ours. Such men are sham apostles crooked in all their practices masquerading as apostle of Christ. There is nothing surprising about that; Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. It is therefore a simple thing for his agents to masquerade as agents of good. But they will meet the end their deeds deserve.” NEB In order to Mislead the chosen ones they would have to be right in among the chosen ones “masquerading as apostles of Christ.” In the first century the apostles were able to weed these ones out due to Jehovah’s Spirit working on them. They were empowered to read the hearts of individuals as is highlighted in Acts 5:1-11. That is why the early apostles acted as a restraining force to expose these ones. When the last apostles died off that restraining force was taken out of the way then as Paul said in 2 Thessalonians 2: 8 “and then shall that wicked {one} be revealed.”

At this point it is not too hard to imagine how the activity of this “wicked one” affects members of the organization. This activity was foretold by the apostle Paul at Acts 20:29,30. The new amplified bible words it as follows. “I know that after I am gone ferocious wolves will get in among you not sparing the flock: Even from among your own selves {the anointed class} men will come to the front who by saying perverse {distorted and corrupt} things will endeavor to draw away the disciples after them.” { to their own party } Of men such as this the Apostle John warned. “If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine {is disloyal to what Jesus Christ taught}. Do not receive him {do not accept him do not welcome or admit him} into {your} house or bid him God speed or give him any encouragement”. 2 John 1:10. What doctrine is being referred to here? At this point it does well to remember that the early Christians were inspired by God to write and speak his messages to mankind. Everything they wrote or spoke was the word of God and could not be argued. Not by any sane person! 2 Peter 1: 20,21 2 Timothy 3: 16 That is not true today! No man is inspired by God to write or speak so that every word he speaks is Gods word. Interpretations of scripture set forth today are merely the product of uninspired men and need to be thoroughly examined. This we are directed to do at 1 John 4: 1 where we are told to “test the inspired expression.” Now if we are to test the inspired expression how much more should we test the uninspired expression? Should not the organization that professes to be the true religion afford its adherents the freedom to follow this council? This man of lawlessness or antichrist who sits in Gods Temple does not allow anyone to question their authority or teachings.

At this point I would like to use the Bible to show what Jehovah views as an abomination so we will know what the prophets Jesus and Daniel had in mind when they foretold the “Abomination of Desolation” “Standing in the Holy Place.” Matthew 24:15 Daniel 9: 27.

“So when you see the appalling sacrilege {the abomination that astonishes and makes desolate} spoken of by Daniel standing in the Holy Place let the reader take notice and ponder and consider and heed.”{This} Matthew 24: 15

The Apostle Luke at Luke 21:20-22 explains how this desolation came about in the first century and what caused it. He said: “But when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies then know and understand that its desolation has come near. Let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains and let those who are inside {the city} get out of it and let not those who are out in the country come into it. For those are days of vengeance {of rendering full justice or satisfaction} that all things that are written may be fulfilled.” Since Jesus and Daniel “were joined in unity of mind and thought” Daniel’s prophecy had to have had at least a threefold fulfillment. It applied to the destruction of Jerusalem in 607? BCE again in its destruction in 70 CE and according to Jesus it would also have a future fulfillment in our time period. So in 66 CE Cestius Gallus came against Jerusalem but for some unknown reason abandoned his attack. It was not the time for the destruction of the City nor the Temple. Jehovah would not allow for that at that time. 2Kings 19: 32,33 This gave opportunity for those early followers of Jesus to `flee into the mountains.` For those who had paid no attention to Jesus Prophecy and remained in the city until 70CE met with disaster when General Titus leading the Roman Army attacked Jerusalem completely destroying the Jewish Temple in 70 CE. So the “abomination of desolation standing in the Holy Place” in the first century was the Roman Army according to the words of Jesus penned by Luke.

But what Jesus foretold has application now in our day. How though does it apply today since there is no visible Temple left standing for any army to surround and attack?

As I previously stated it is the “Man of Lawlessness {the Anti-Christ}” that Jehovah views as an “abomination” today and it is his religious doctrine and mean spirited treatment of members of the household that causes the desolation of Jehovah Gods Temple. Later on in this article I will show that that Temple today is not a literal building as many Christians already know. It is a spiritual Temple made up of the anointed Brothers of Christ. I will also focus on what constitutes their mean spirit.

It should be stated at this point that any interpretation of scripture set forth must be in full harmony with what the ancient prophets wrote as well as the early Christian writers. Any deviation whatsoever that goes beyond those writers is a false prophecy. All of those writers were under command to … ”be in perfect harmony and full agreement in what you say…but that you be perfectly united in your common understanding and in your opinions and judgments.” 1Corinthians 1:10

In harmony with that the Apostle Luke wrote in Acts 26:22 in part … ”so I stand here testifying to small and great alike asserting nothing beyond what the prophets and Moses declared would come to pass.” The Apostle Paul added to that by saying: … {That} “you may learn {to think of men in accordance with scripture and} not to go beyond that which is written.” 1Corinthians 4: 6 Paul further counseled: ”all facts must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.” 2 Corinthians 13: 1 So any interpretation of scripture set forth must be in full harmony with Jehovah’s word of truth backed up by the customary `two or three witnesses` as I previously stated anything beyond that is a false prophecy. Those today who teach that the antichrist and the “man of lawlessness” are a single person distinctly different from each other or teaches that the “man of lawlessness” is “sitting down in something he claims to be “the Temple of God ” has gone beyond the things that are written. He is not of the same mind as the early Bible writers and should seriously consider the words of the apostle Paul at Galatians 1: 8, 9 “ if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that you have received let him be accursed ”. What they had received was not the teachings of uninspired men but teachings from inspired men of God. Even so they were allowed to test every word if they so desired without fear. In fact they were commanded to do so. 1 John 4:1. Genuine love of Jehovah would have impelled them to do so. 1 John 5:2 3. Failing to do that would have been a violation of Jehovah’s Law in their minds. Those inspired teachers would have known that. They wanted their pupils to test out every word they spoke. They wanted their pupils to be loyal to Jehovah not to them. This “man of lawlessness” does not imitate that example. That is why for all the more reason “test” everything that they teach.

Jesus himself never used the expression “antichrist” or ‘man of lawlessness.” Rather he foretold the appearance of many false prophets during the time of his presence in Kingdom Power. He did though use the expression “Get away from me you that work iniquity.” Matthew 7: 21, 23 In verse 21 of the same chapter he said: “Many will say to me in that day Lord, Lord have we not prophesied in thy name and in thy name have cast out devils and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them I never knew you depart from me ye that work iniquity.” In Matthew 7:15 Jesus warned: “Beware of false prophets which come to you in sheep’s clothing but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.” We all know that there are a variety of fruits. We also know that by tasting these fruits we know exactly what we are eating. Of course even without eating them we know how to distinguish one from another. That is a simple matter. Just as we would very carefully examine what we are eating in a physical way to avoid food poisoning; so too, Jesus was telling us to be as cautious of the spiritual food we were being supplied. As well as those who dispense it. To that end he gave that warning: “Beware of False Prophets” he said. In saying that we have the Son of Gods permission to do as stated in 1 John 4:1. That is to “test the inspired expression.” Compare 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15 Acts 20:28-30

Since Jesus and the twelve Apostles and disciples all “spoke in agreement” one with the other and since none of Jesus followers would go beyond anything that he taught them. All would have been in perfect harmony one with the other. Notice now the harmony between Jesus and the apostle John. We will remember that Jesus said there were “many” claiming to have done many works in his name and we know how he reacted to them. In 1 John 4: 1 John in harmony with Jesus tells us that “many false prophets are gone out into the world.” then in verse 3 … “this is that spirit of anti-Christ whereof ye have heard that it should come even now already is it in the world.” … “Even now there are many antichrists” … 1 John 2:18. The apostle Paul also is in harmony with Jesus and John tells us … “the mystery doth already work.”… 2 Thessalonians 2: 7 This was a reference to the man of sin or the man of lawlessness the antichrist. They were there in the first century right in among the true Christians. One need only look closely at the following scriptures to convince himself of that. Galatians 2:4 2 Corinthians 11: 12-15. The apostle Peter said they were “false prophets” “false teachers”… 2 Peter 2: 1 So Jesus Paul John and Peter were in full harmony one with the other. None ever taught that the antichrist or man of sin was only one person. Nor is he the United Nations represented by the “Wild Beast” of Revelation 17:16. Those are demonic lies! Compare 2 Corinthians 11: 26. Thus far the matter has been established at the mouth of Jesus Paul Peter and John. Who in their right mind would argue against not only the Son of God but also three of his faithful followers all of whom were inspired by God himself to preach and teach? What they had to say was what Jehovah wanted them to say. Anyone knowingly teaching contrary to Bible teachings is walking in very dangerous territory. Matthew 12: 31-33

This of course has application now to this “man of lawlessness” or “anti-Christ” who is “seated in Gods Temple. So rather than have a heavenly calling as he claims to have his removal and subsequent destruction are imminent. This is not to say that all among them are not of the heavenly calling. But when those who really do have that hope set upon them rise up and correct or disagree with something that is being taught they are severely dealt with. If they do not fall into line with all teachings and procedures they are excommunicated. This action of course will happen to fulfill the words of Jesus at John 16: 1, 20 It is written there: “They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.” How are these ones affected by this action? Note Jesus following words to them: “ye shall weep and lament…and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.” So they have been “desolated” by this action. Lets now go on to see why Jehovah views these actions as an “abomination.” We will then see clearly what that “Abomination of Desolation” is today and why Jehovah views it as such. Compare Matthew 24:10

It is clear from scripture that any violation of Jehovah’s laws is an abomination in his eyes. In particular he views religious teachers who persist in false doctrine as such. Those who refuse to correct their mistakes when pointed out and who take steps to remove those with the courage to correct them are especially abominable to him.

In proverbs 11:1 we are told: “false balance is abomination to the Lord”…Proverbs 15: 9 The “way of the wicked is an abomination unto the Lord”…” extremely disgusting and shamefully vile to the Lord. “ Proverbs 15: 9,26 “the “thoughts of the wicked are an abomination unto the Lord”…Compare Revelation 17: 5. If one who has two sets of scales whose walk in the truth is trod with wickedness with his mind on wicked things is an abomination to Jehovah as is clearly seen.

If there was ever any doubt about what the abomination of desolation is it should certainly be removed now. Showing the effects of this desolation was focused on in the scripture at 2 Thessalonians 2: 1-12. 1 Timothy 4: 1-5 I quote only a portion of it to make my point: … “that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who profess to be Christians has come] and the man of lawlessness {sin} is revealed.” At this point it should be mentioned that in order for one to “fall away” he or she would have had to be in the true religion. You could not “fall away from the faith” if you were a member of a false religious organization. It can be seen now that in the past Satan used his military forces to desolate Gods Temple on at least two occasions. In our day his attack comes right from within Jehovah’s Spiritual Temple destroying the faith of many.

It remains now to discover exactly what that Temple is today so that we may learn where this lawless man of sin is sitting.
    At 1 Corinthians 6: 19 the apostle Paul made the following statement: “ Do you not know that your body is the Temple {the very sanctuary] OF The Holy Spirit who lives within you “…Compare 2 Corinthians 6: 16. Finally at Ephesians 2: 21 22 these words appear: “In him the whole building is bonded together and grows into a Holy Temple in the Lord. In him you too are being built with all the rest into a spiritual dwelling for God.” Now we know that the Temple is made up of the anointed Brothers of Christ. Who today claims to be of that number? When we learn that we will be able to pinpoint the base of operations of this composite man of lawlessness or antichrist.

Before I show where the “man of lawlessness” or “antichrist” is located I would like to point to where the Bible says the true “anointed class” are today. At Matthew 24: 31 it reads: … “ He will send forth his angels with A Great Trumpet and they will gather together His elect from “the four winds from one end of the sky to the other.” This is done just prior to the time when the world will experience massive divine intervention due to the fact that the true anointed class must all be with the Messiah or Christ for the purpose of fighting by his side at the battle of Armageddon. Compare Revelation 17:14; 16: 14 – 16 At this point one might be wondering why they are so widely scattered? This point is focused on in John 16: 32. … “ Take notice, the hour is coming, and it has arrived, when you will all be dispersed and scattered, every man to his own home, leaving me alone” … We know that they were all scattered in the first century but a close reading of that passage shows that it has application in our own day. That is true because of their being collected from the four winds of the earth just prior to Armageddon. It was prophesied to happen it has to come true. Compare acts 8: 1. We will now examine the religious organization that claims to contain the anointed Brothers of Christ. In actuality though, they are the ones responsible for the “scattering.”

From the July 1st 1943 Watchtower Page 370 “ Jehovah speaks to us through his Son … He has appointed His “ Faithful and wise servant” who is his visible mouthpiece.” … From the Watchtower of February 1st 1957 pages 79 - 80 “God interprets and teaches through Christ the chief servant who in turn uses the discreet slave as the visible channel the viable theocratic organization. “ It also has this to say in the May 1st 1957 Watchtower on pages 283 – 285 “ show respect for Jehovah’s organization for she is our mother and the beloved wife of our heavenly Father Jehovah God.” Then from the June 15th 1957 Watchtower is this partial quote: “respond to the directions of the “slave” as we would to the voice of God because it is his provision.” Would the apostle Paul agree with these statements? Notice what he had to say about this subject in Galatians 4:26. “But the Jerusalem above is free she is our mother.” In verse 31 of that same chapter he stated “So then brethren we are not children of a bondwoman but of the free woman.” He never laid claim to being the mother of other Christians. According to his own inspired words he was only one of the children of Jehovah’s heavenly woman. He never in any of his writings identified himself as Jehovah’s wife. What he did say about this can be read in 2Corinthians 11:2. There it reads: “For I am zealous for you with a godly eagerness and a divine jealousy for I have betrothed you to one husband to present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.” In harmony with that are the apostle Johns words in Revelation 21:9. “Come with me I will show you the bride the Lambs wife.” It does not say Jehovah’s wife and as I said none of the anointed ever laid claim to that title. They all new that in order for them to realize that happy condition they had to remain faithful to death. If any of them fell away they could lose out on their reward. Revelation 2:10; 3:10,11 So the Watchtower Society has gone well beyond the things that are written in this case. Claiming as they do that their voice is the “voice of God” only buttresses my claim that the “man of lawlessness” is right in among the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. There is also other evidence to support this claim.

Could anyone imagine the anointed Brothers of Christ encouraging other members of their various congregations to deliberately lie perhaps to Governmental authorities in an effort to deceive them for the purpose of protecting other members of the flock? That might seem like a solid reason for doing so but would it be acceptable to God? One might reason that since it is a small lie done in order to protect others it would be acceptable. What does the Bible have to say about this matter?

In Titus 1: 2 Paul made this statement: “ in the hope of eternal life which God who cannot lie promised long ages ago. ” At 1 Corinthians 11: 1 Paul adds this next statement: “ Become imitators of me just as I also am of Christ. ” In Ephesians 5: 1 we find also these words: “ Therefore be imitators of God as beloved children.” So then since God nor his Son would ever stoop to telling a lie either big or small and since we are told to be imitators of Jehovah and His Son neither should we! If we do we identify ourselves as children of the “Father of the lie.” John 8:44 Satan the Devil is that not correct? I believe that it is! Notice now the description of the anointed class in Revelation 14:5 … “ and no lie was found in their mouth they are blameless.” We should always remember even “a little leaven ferments the whole lump of dough.” Galatians 5:9. No lie however small is acceptable to Jehovah.

What should we do when questioned about our activity if our concern is genuinely for our Brothers protection. We should simply refuse to answer and take the consequences. That would be acceptable to Jehovah as highlighted by Peter at 1 Peter 2: 19 in part: “ if when ye do well and suffer for it ye take it patiently this is acceptable with God.” When one lies he is only trying to avoid the suffering that might possibly follow. That is not acceptable to Jehovah! Nor should it be to one whose conscience has been biblically trained. Looking now at the May 1st 1957 Watchtower on page 285 we find them teaching that it is alright to lie as long as it is done for the sake of the ministry. This article goes on as follows: “ A witness of Jehovah was going from house to house in eastern Germany when she met a violent opposer. Knowing at once what to expect she changed her red blouse for a green one in the very next hallway. No sooner had she appeared on the street than a communist officer asked her if she had seen a woman with a red blouse. No she replied and went on her way. Did she tell a lie? No she did not! She was not a liar. Rather she was using Theocratic Warfare hiding the truth by action and word for the sake of the ministry.” A lovely play on words is it not? They can call it anything they like but that does not alter the fact that the witness lied. If one really cares about his or her ministry their conduct and actions must always be above reproach what this witness of Jehovah did was pure deception. What makes it worse it is fashioned with a fancy expression to make it sound like it has Gods backing. What we know from the scriptures about Jehovah’s view of lying contradicts what they say.

From The Amplified Bible at Proverbs 12:22 it states: “ Lying lips are extremely disgusting and hateful to the Lord.”

“There are six things which the Lord hates yes seven which are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue: … A false witness who utters lies “ …Proverbs 6: 16-19. “You shall not steal nor deal falsely nor lie to one another.” Leviticus 19:11.

“ A truthful witness saves lives, but a deceitful witness speaks lies.” {And endangers lives} Proverbs 14:25 … “ if a ruler listens to falsehood all his officials will become wicked. “ Note the devastating effects that lying can have. Like a cancer it spreads throughout the entire body, {of Christians} how does Jehovah view those who encourage others to lie and who justify the lies of the Sister in question. “ He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous are both an abomination {exceedingly disgusting and hateful to the LORD.” {Jehovah}

Bringing it down to our day Paul tells us: ”Do not lie to one another since you laid aside the old self with its evil practices.” Colossians 3:9 The Sister in question did not yet have on the “ new personality “ she had not as yet laid aside the old self. What does that say about those who support her in her lie? Even worse encourage others to follow a like course.

We can see from all of this that lying is something Jehovah would never sanction or condone not even something done for the sake of the ministry if it involved lying. In the case of Rahab he would have appreciated her efforts in aiding His people. As was pointed out in the Watchtower article she was given honorable mention in Hebrews, however; that does not give anyone license to lie just because she did. King David is also given honorable mention but he conspired to have Uriah Bathshebas husband put to death to cover over his adultery with Basheba. Should we look at his example and use it to say that it is all right to murder and commit adultery just because David did. I do not think so!

As for the sister who lied to the communist officer; rather than lie to him she should have put implicit faith in Jehovah when confronted with this individual. Either her faith was very weak or fear governed her actions. She should have remembered that the work she was doing has divine direction. She herself would be quick to tell you that. Revelation 14:6 She should have followed the direction in Proverbs 3: 5,6 to “Trust in the Lord {Jehovah} with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding in all your ways acknowledge Him And he will make your path straight.” She was leaning on her own understanding. Had she of depended fully on Jehovah for protection at that moment she would not have had to lie at all. A quick call on the Divine name at that instant would have afforded her the protection she needed. As we are told in Proverbs 18:10 “The name of the Lord {Jehovah} is a strong tower the righteous runs into it and is safe.” This of course is true for any of Jehovah’s servants who are tempted to lie in an effort to protect the Brotherhood. This is what the Watchtower Society should be teaching the Brothers and Sisters around the world so they will learn to have complete trust and reliance on Jehovah the “God who cannot lie.” We all do well to remember that. More especially should the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. What they are teaching in this matter is characteristic of the “man of lawlessness” whom Paul identified as a liar. 2 Thessalonians 2:9. Their “Theocratic Warfare” is not condoned or sanctioned by Jehovah! Neither are the statements about the Organization being “our mother” “the beloved wife of our heavenly Father” And “respond to the directions of the “slave” as we would to the voice of God.” These statements only serve to identify the “man of lawlessness” the “anti-Christ.” Their claim to being the anointed Brothers of Christ the Temple Class stamps them as the ones the Apostle Paul was talking about in 2 Thessalonians 2:4,5. They are the only ones who can apply to themselves the scripture at Matthew 24:24! and there are articles written by them that do exactly that. No other religion on the face of the earth could even begin to mislead the chosen ones with their false teachings only the Watchtower Society can do that, have been doing that for quite some years. The reason for this is because they are almost totally in line with the truth of Gods` word and the only way one can discover the errors is by applying the directives at 1John 4:1 ”test the inspired expression” … 1 Thessalonians 5:20 “Prove all things” … “Prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God” … Romans 12: 2. Applying those three witnesses we will examine now an interpretation of the Societies pertaining to 1 Thessalonians 5: 1-3. There it reads: “Whenever it is that they are saying `Peace and Security!` then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman, and they will by no means escape.” They go on now to supply their interpretation of this scripture without benefit of any witnesses to show that it has scriptural support. “What form will this significant cry of “Peace and Security” take? It is here mentioned as being outstanding just before the sudden destruction of those making the cry. Hence it will have to be something more pronounced than any previous declarations made by world leaders. No doubt it will be on an earth wide scale.” This information comes from their publication: “Revelation Its Grand Climax At Hand” Page 251. In supplying us with this interpretation without any scriptural backup they not only ignore what the Bible has to say about this subject they ignore also the facts of history. From the book “Decisive Decades” page 382 we find this information concerning the British Prime Minister Neville Chamberlain. Chamberlain returned to England from the Munich Conference {in 1938} with these words on his lips: “This is the second time there has come back from Germany to Downing Street peace with honor. I believe it is peace in our time.” Throughout “the entire civilized world” the vast majority of people, having faced the prospect of war only to have it miraculously withdrawn, hailed Chamberlain as a savior and echoed his words, peace with honor peace in our time.” Now I would ask: “How could anything ever be more “outstanding “or more ”pronounced” than that? They seem to have missed it entirely. That is probably because it does not fit well with their pet interpretation. Without the scriptural support from witnesses in the Bible it simply constitutes a false prophecy. The reason why the three required witnesses are not supplied is because what three Bible witnesses actually say about this matter contradicts their interpretation. Let me supply them now. In Isaiah 33:7 we find this statement: “Behold their valiant ones cry without; the ambassadors of peace weep bitterly.” In Jeremiah 14:19 it reads: … “We looked for peace and completeness, but no good came, and for a time of healing, but behold , dismay, disaster, and terror!” The third scriptural witness adds this at Ezekiel 7:25,26 “Distress, panic, and destruction shall come, and they shall seek peace {as they have been doing for many years now} and there shall be none.” … So it is crystal clear, the Bible does not support their interpretation in this instance! Even in the face of that though, they tells us that “to become an approved associate of Jehovahs Witnesses a person must accept the entire range of Bible teachings, including those scriptural beliefs that are unique to Jehovahs Witnesses.” This is taken from the April 15 1986 Watchtower page 31. Those members who refuse to comply with that will eventually end up kicked out of the organization as many that has dared to disagree have learned to their sorrow. What a sad situation! What I would like to ask at this point is “When did Christ, His Apostles, or disciples take such a stand as that? All most of them were doing was applying the three supplied directives. They were only trying to please their creator the only way they knew how. There conscience was impelling them to point out the societies errors, for that many have had their homes and families torn apart by the actions of these oppressive wolves. {Elders} Their own family members because of the influence of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses have shunned them. What a terrible tragedy. In judging others for supposed wrongdoing they totally ignore what the Bible has to say about the procedure involved. They judge solely on what they hear and see and they look no further than the end of their noses. They totally ignore what is stated in Isaiah 11: 3. “And he shall not judge by the sight of his eyes neither decide by the hearing of his ears but with righteousness and justice shall he judge the poor and decide with fairness for the meek the poor and the downtrodden of the earth.” Add to that the scripture in 1Samual 16: 7 ”For the Lord {Jehovah} sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance but the Lord {Jehovah} looks on the heart.” Also in John 7:24 Jesus directs the true remnant of Christ Brothers with these words: “Judge not according to the appearance but judge {with} righteous judgement.” No one today can read the heart as Jehovah and His Son can so no one can make an accurate judgement when dealing with members of the flock. The dis-fellow-shipping arrangement was for the first century Christians due to the fact that the apostles were empowered to read the hearts of wrongdoers in the various congregations. They could judge with righteous judgement as Jehovah and His Son would have. It was as though Jehovah Himself had done the judging. These early Christians had, according to the New Amplified Bible “the spiritual gifts {the special endowments of supernatural energy} … 1 Corinthians 12:2 … They had: `extraordinary powers distinguishing certain Christians due to the power of divine grace operating in their souls` … verse 4. They had the ability to distinguish between {the utterances of true} spirits {and false ones} verse 10. Those miraculous gifts were done away with. This is made clear in 1Corinthians 13: 8. That is why no one today has the power to do judging. In this same Bible we read at John 5: 22 “HE {Jehovah} has given all judgment {the last judgment and the whole business of judging} entirely into the hands of the Son.” The clean up of the congregations worldwide was to come just prior to Armageddon. It was something reserved for Jesus to do when he arrived in Kingdom Power under the direction of His Father Jehovah. Only Jesus has been commissioned by his Father (Jehovah) to remove sinners from the congregations worldwide. No man or so called “Faithful Slave” has been given the authority to dis-fellowship erring members. The fact that it has been done under the direction of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses through their mean spirited Elder arrangement and has destroyed many homes and families shows that their oppressive tactics only stamp them as the “Man of Lawlessness” “sitting in the Temple of God professing to be God.” The Governing Body of Jehovahs Witnesses has made a very serious error in applying to themselves the scripture at 1 Corinthians 5: 13 as though it was giving them authority to excommunicate erring wrongdoers. As I have shown it does nothing of the kind. The Prophet Daniel explains why their error is so serious. In Daniel 7:9 we find these words: “As I looked “thrones were set in place and the Ancient of Days took his seat … the court was seated and the books were opened” … At this time ruling authority is conferred on the Son of Man. We are told: “ He was given given authority, glory and sovereign power.” Compare Matthew 28:18. Reading now Matthew 13:41,42 which says: “The Son of man shall send forth his angels and they shall gather out of His Kingdom all things that offend and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” Can anyone imagine sitting in on a criminal trial perhaps as an observer? We have the Supreme Court Judge in His seat. The crown attorney the lawyers representing each party the accused. In this case the Jury of twelve. All of the evidence has been presented for and against. The matter is now put in the hands of the Jury. The Judge has given his final instructions to the Jury. Suddenly one of the observers stands up and loudly screams that he sentences this man {on trial} to death. Needless to say this one is held in contempt of court. He is dragged out wailing and grinding his teeth. This is the unenviable position the Governing Body along with their world wide Elder arrangement is in right now. Compare Matthew 25: 30 – 34. It is very clear that no man has been given the authority to carry on the practice of dis-fellowshipping today. The heavenly court is sitting. Jehovah is being patient with erring ones in the hope that their repentance will come before he has to act. Compare 2Peter 3:8 He is the Lawgiver and Judge. He has conferred upon His Son the power of Judging John 5: 22,23. Now it can be clearly seen that the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses is the “man of lawlessness” or antichrist class due to their taking upon themselves to remove so called wrongdoers from the worldwide congregations. They will be acting like the man that was dragged from the courtroom “wailing and grinding their teeth” for passing judgement on their Brothers and Sisters during the time that Jehovah’s court has been in session. They have been infringing on the exclusive rights of Jehovah’s Messiah. The matter of judging is something only Jehovah God through Christ can do fairly and justly. According to the Governing Bodies own teachings and presumptuous actions it is they along with their world wide Elder arrangement that should be removed not the many thousands who are each year. By removing members of the flock thereby destroying lives, separating families destroying marriages they do as Paul said they would do: they “sit down in the Temple of God professing to be God.” 2 Thessalonians 2:4. In doing so they ignore the fact that Jehovah has been sitting in His heavenly court since the year 1914 according to their own teachings. When all the evidence has been presented He will command His appointed judge to have the world - wide clean-up done. Then “the Son of Man will send forth His angels, and they will gather out of His Kingdom all causes of offence … and all who do iniquity and act wickedly. “ In destroying the many marriages that they have they have seriously violated the following scriptural principle; “What God has joined together let no man put apart.” Matthew 19:6. As can be seen there is much that the Watchtower Society has failed to take into consideration as they carry on their oppressive tactics? In the parable of the wheat and weeds which was to have fulfillment at the conclusion of the system of things we find this statement: “Then the servant said to Him, then do you want us to go and weed them out” {remove them} What was Jesus answer? Did he authorize their removing the weeds from among the wheat? He did not quite the contrary! He said to them “No, lest in gathering the wild wheat … you root up the true wheat along with it.” Now notice Jesus next statement. “ Let them grow together until the harvest;and at harvest time I will say to the reapers{ Angels} , gather the darnel first and bind it in bundles to be burned but gather the wheat into my granery” Compare Matthew 13;41 This shows that the removal of individuals from the various congregations world wide is not sanctioned by Jehovah. He reserves the cleanup of the organization for His Son whom he has commissioned for that work. Along with that of course will include the entire empire of false religion. {Babylon The Great}. They are set aside for burning as is made clear by the parable. One final scripture to consider on this matter is found at 1Kings 11:3. From this reading we see that King Solomon’s marriages to foreign wives caused Solomon’s ” heart to turn away from Jehovah.” In point of fact Solomon actually turned apostate. But it was an inspired writer that revealed that due to the fact that they all wrote and spoke as “they were borne along by Holy Spirit.” 2 Peter 1:20,21 No man can make that claim today. That is why their judgements of others have no scriptural support at all. At best it is a presumptuous action and sadly lacking in mercy. It is what the Bible terms as a “private interpretation.” Not worth its salt! 1Corinthians 4:4,5 It is set forth nicely in Zodhiates Complete Word Study Dictionary on Page 891: … “We should not judge others according to appearance {John 7:24} or according to the flesh {John 8:15}. The reason why we should not judge others is because our judgment at best can only be based on partial knowledge. We are not entirely aware of the inner lives, motives, and principles of other people. We are not acquainted either with the antecedent conditions of their actions or the possibilities of justification progress or amendment that their future may contain. Both Christ and Paul clearly expressed caution in one man judging another even if the outward evidence seems convincing. {John 8:11} {1Corinthians 4:5} This is the reason why we are enjoined to exercise patience and forbearance in the interest of an individual and also the church” … The first century Christians had the ability to do all this. More important Jesus has this ability and much more than that. No one today has that ability. As I said previously `no one today can read the heart and this renders their judgments against members of the flock as violations of Jehovah’s laws. I have clearly pointed out in this article some of their teachings that are not in harmony with Bible truth. That cannot be argued! Look now what they themselves have to say about such teachings. In their writings they define the word Apostasy as follows: “Apostasy is a standing away from, a falling away, defection, rebellion, abandonment; it involves teaching false doctrine” … They have condemned themselves with their own words. How many times have they branded others as “APOSTATE”? What is that expression? “What goes around comes around. I wonder how they like bearing the same designation?

Looking now at an article from the July 1st 1943 Watchtower we find them putting words in the mouth of the Son of God. Words I might add that were never spoken by Jesus. In support of the pioneer activity it says: “He says {The Lord} let us assign the field, the world to special pioneers regular pioneers and companies of Jehovah’s Witnesses” …” He says the requirements for special pioneers shall be 175 hours and fifty back calls per month … and for regular pioneers 150 hours … for company publishers he says, Let us make a quota of sixty hours and twelve back calls … These directions come to us from the Lord through His established agency directing what is required of us.” … It must be considered that Jesus Himself who could have rightly borne the title “Special Pioneer” never did! Neither did any of His Apostles or disciples. You cannot even find the word pioneer in the Bible. It is a practice fashioned by man that exalts one human being above another giving special privileges to one to the exclusion of others. It fosters a spirit of competition, which is condemned in the Bible. Philippians 2:3 I have shown that if anyone needs to be put out of the organization it is the Governing Body along with the worldwide Elder arrangement. Their false teachings and mean spirited actions identify them with out a doubt as the “man of lawlessness or antichrist” “sitting in the Temple of God.” What do they have to say about this composite man in their writings? Do they tell the truth about his location? Would we learn the true identity of this “man” by listening to their explanation? Let us examine what they say.

In volume 2 of Insight on the scriptures pages 310 - 311 under a discussion of this “Man of Lawlessness” it makes this point: “ Since he is a hypocrite a false teacher claiming to be Christian he “sits down in the Temple of God” that is what such false teachers claim to be that Temple”. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 I believe this statement to be in error. To my mind it obscures the true location of the “Man” in question. I believe that the Apostle Paul meant exactly what he stated. I believe that he meant this composite man or collective group would prove to be right in among the anointed Brothers of Christ right down to the conclusion of the system of things. This has scriptural support by Jesus himself. Matthew 13:30,31. And let us not forget the direction “not to go beyond the things that are written” 1 Corinthians 4:6. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 stated he “sits down in the Temple of God” it does not say: he “sits down in what he claims to be the Temple of God.” The Society has clearly gone beyond the things that are written by using the word “claim”.

One might argue that because he is an Apostate he could not be among the Brothers of Christ because an Apostate would “stand off” from the true religion. They would abandon it. Notice this next statement taken from Zodhiates Hebrew and Greek key study Bible on a discussion of the Greek word {he apostasia}. “ in its strict sense it means to place oneself away from or to stand away from someone. It does not necessarily mean to remove ones` self from someone or somewhere”. So as can be seen one can be an Apostate and still continue as an active member in good standing in the congregation. He or she would be a false Brother or Sister just as this “Man of Lawlessness” is a false teacher. This has scriptural support! Note the following information.

In 1 Corinthians 11: 26 the Apostle Paul said that he was in danger among false Brothers.“ … The Apostle Peter wrote: “there will also be false teachers among you.” … 2 Peter 2:1 In Acts 20: 29,30 Paul gave this warning: “ I know that after my going away “ oppressive wolves “ will enter in “among you” {the anointed class} and will not treat the flock with tenderness, and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things” … The key word here is the word among which is defined in one dictionary as “In the crowd of” … “in company or associated with” … “in the number or class of.” So these “ false Brothers” that Paul spoke of being in danger among were individuals with whom he was associated with in the congregations. They were not outside of the Brotherhood professing to be or “claiming” to be “sitting down” in something they believed to be the Temple of God. The cited scriptures show that to be a false teaching. They were among the Brothers of Christ who as a body constituted the Temple of God professing to be on equal footing with those who really were the priestly class. 2 Peter 1: 1 2Corinthians 11: 12-15.

The Apostle Jude also wrote: “For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have slipped in among you,they are Godless men” … Jude 1:4. The greatest witness of all in harmony with Peter Paul and Jude when questioned by the Apostles about the “weeds” that were in among the “wheat”. They wanted to know if Jesus wanted them to collect them out. He told them: “Let both grow together until the harvest and in the harvest season I will tell the reapers {Angels} ” first collect the weeds and bind them in bundles to burn them.” … Verse 40,41 tells us: “The Son of Man will send forth His angels and they will collect out from the Kingdom all things that cause stumbling and persons who are doing lawlessness” … A striking truth stands out here is the Watchtowers practice of excommunication is not sanctioned by Jehovah God. He reserves the clean up of His House for His Son. As was shown, at Jesus command the Angels will carry out this work. This will be when the “judgement begins with the household of God.” 1 Peter 4:17… What chance will all of the world’s religions have? Jehovah has revealed in His word that He is “The Father of tender mercies”. James 5:11 2 Corinthians 1:3. We know that He does not “wish any to be destroyed” but desires “all to attain to repentance”. 2 Peter 3:9 Acts 3:19; 17:30. They must follow the direction to “get out from among them”. This action on their part would clearly show the “works that befit repentance”. If they do not do that they have no chance at all. It is up to them!

All of these witnesses agree that this “man of lawlessness” was right in Gods Temple in the first century and continues there right up to this very moment. What more proof is needed than what has been supplied?

Is the Watchtower Society aware of this fact? Turning now to the Watchtower Societies publication “Gods Kingdom of a Thousand Years Has Approached” Page 372-375 under the subheading “Bringing the Man of Lawlessness to nothing.” there is the following discussion.

“Where else then could the apostasy be expected to start from but in the Christian congregation. It was to Christians as represented by the congregation at Thessalonica that the Apostle wrote: “Paul and Sylvan and Timothy to the congregation of the Thessalonians in union with God ourFather and the lord Jesus Christ.” 2 Thessalonians 1: 1,2 These Christians could apostatize from God could revolt and rebel against God because they were in union with him and with his messiah Jesus and were receiving undeserved kindness and peace from God their heavenly Father and through His Son Jesus Christ.” As can be seen Paul wrote to those who were taken into the new covenant established on the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Christendom’s clergy were not then nor now have never been in union with Jehovah and His Son Christ Jesus and they were never taken into the new covenant in spite of their teachings to the contrary. So they could not be the ones who are spoken of as committing apostasy here. How could they since they have never ever been associated with the true Christian congregation. They have never belonged to the “way of the truth.” That being the case how could anything they do or fail to do reflect on the “way of the truth?” For the truth to be spoken of abusively one would have to be a member of the true Christian congregation doing things contrary to God’s word or failing to follow required direction. 2 Peter 2:2 Bearing that thought in mind let us continue with the discussion from the publication previously mentioned.

“Who therefore are such rebels from the Christian congregation?”

“The apostle Paul himself warned that the apostasy the religious revolt or rebellion would come from the midst of the congregation that now belonged to God. At Miletus he addressed himself to the presbytery or “body of elders” of the nearby congregation of Ephesus. Pointing ahead to the apostasy Paul said to those elders or overseers: “Pay attention to yourselves and to all the flock among which the Holy Spirit has appointed you to shepherd the congregation of God which he purchased with the blood of His own Son. I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness and from among you yourselves {the anointed class} men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.” Acts 20:28-30. It should be remembered at this point that these are the words of the Watchtower Society. They are not at this point trying to tell us that the apostasy would come from outside the Christian congregation. Paul was not saying that so how could they explain it otherwise? Since what Paul was saying that it was something yet future to occur sometime within the framework of Jehovah’s Day right within the true Christian congregation. To continue:

“Like the apostle Paul his fellow apostle Peter was also aware of the coming apostasy. In his second and last letter written about the year 64 CE Peter addressed himself to “those who have obtained a faith held in equal privilege with ours.” In the course of his letter to these Peter went on to say: “However there also came to be false Prophets among the people as there will also be false teachers among you and on account of these the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.” 2 Peter 1: 1; 2:1,2. From all of this we can clearly see that the Watchtower Society is fully aware that the foretold apostasy would come from within the true Christian congregation in the first century as well as in Jehovah’s Day. But notice what they have to say about this. “In the light of what the apostles Paul and Peter say about the apostasy who really is the “man of lawlessness?” To “elders” the overseers who represented the congregation of Ephesus the Apostle Paul said that “men would rise and speak twisted things” in the religious field. This narrows the matter down to the religious leaders of the Christian congregation those ordained or appointed to “shepherd the congregation of God.” So then the Watchtower Society as well as Paul and Peter all agree that the apostasy began inside the true Christian congregation. Did you note the expression the religious field? Is that what we found Paul and Peter teaching? No! It was not! That statement comes only from the Watchtower Society. In using that expression they have certainly “gone beyond the things that are written.” Continuing on with this Publication “Gods Kingdom of A Thousand years Has Approached” Pages 372-375 Notice who they identify this “man of lawlessness” to be.

“Who then are the religious leaders who profess to be of Gods congregation and who were like “oppressive wolves?” Who were the professedly Christian leaders who did not treat the flock with tenderness? Who were the leading religious men that rose and spoke “twisted things” in order to draw away the disciples in the congregation after themselves? Who are the men like the false prophets among the people of ancient Israel have proved to be “false teachers” among the spiritual Israelites? Yes who are the religious leaders that have brought in “destructive sects” among those who think themselves to be Gods congregation? Who are those sectarian leaders who by their religious teachings and their practices really have disowned the heavenly “owner that bought them? What religious leaders have set the bad example for imitation by the flocks so that the “way of the truth” came to be spoken of abusively?” What religious leaders have coveted the things that the people of their congregations had and the exploited them with “counterfeit words?” Notice again the forth question set forth. “Who are the men like the false prophets among the people of ancient Israel have proved to be false teachers among the spiritual Israelites? Christendom’s Clergy Class has never been in among the spiritual Israelites. There has always existed hostility between them. Now notice how they answer their own questions while ignoring the line of scriptural reasoning that contradicts their final conclusion. “ The identifying finger of human history over the past sixteen hundred years points to the religious clergy of Christendom.” The fingers of all of the Apostles of Christ as well as Christ himself do not point in that direction at all . One has to wonder now how could they in good conscience draw such an erroneous conclusion after presenting us with the information from one of their own publications that contradicts their own conclusion? Perhaps they believe that none among us will examine what they say because of fear of removal from the congregation. Boy! Do I have a news flash for them! They do not know that I know it but I am aware that they already view me as dis-fellowshipped because of my six years of disassociation. I learned that from an article in the 1981 Watchtower. According to that it is now the official position of the organization that anyone “disassociating themselves should be viewed and treated the same as dis-fellowshipped persons.” Thus they were to be shunned by all. So I feel since I am colored gone I have nothing else to lose.

Thus far I have shown that the “man of lawlessness” and the “ antichrist” are one and the same composite person made up of many false religious teachers. I have also shown what Jehovah views as an abomination, and just how these abominable false religious teachers desolate God’s Temple. I have shown that it can only be the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses “sitting down” in “Gods Temple.” So I have “revealed” {exposed} their base of operations as well. It is their methods of teaching, their unchristian practice of excommunication coupled with their mean spirited attitudes toward erring members that is desolating Gods Temple. Yes! The Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses is “The Abomination of Desolation” “Standing in The Holy Place” today, without a doubt! What do they and their equally mean spirited elder arrangement have to look forward to. What now should they seriously consider? Note these words taken from the publication “ God’s
    Kingdom of a Thousand Years Has Approached” Page 380
    “Of course what one prominent member of this “clerical “man” does attaches blame to all of the other members of the clergy class for their agreeing with what is done or not protesting against it or for acquiescing in it and remaining with the clergy organization. They all {elders} share a community responsibility and culpability for what a member of the clergy class does in a representative way as when speaking or acting for the whole group.” I now turn their own words against them because it applies to the members of the Governing Body along with the worldwide mean-spirited elder arrangement. They are all in very serious trouble! Of course it may be that they will repent in sackcloth and ashes. They may make an effort to right all of the wrongs they have done to Jehovah's sheep before the “judgement starts with the house of God.” 1 Peter 4:17 If they do not do that they will simply be gone after the smoke of Armageddon clears. They might be thinking that because they are such a powerful organization doing the preaching work that they do not have anything to worry about. What they forget is that Jehovah is vitally aware of all of their nastiness and wickedness. Note these words of Jeremiah 5:26 “For among my people are found wicked men.” Oh yes! Theirs is a very powerful organization. The psalmist wrote about these wicked men. Note these words: “I have seen a wicked man {The Man of Lawlessness} in great power and spreading himself like a green tree in its native soil. Yet he passed away, and behold he was not; I sought and inquired for him, but he could not be found.” Psalm 37: 35,36

I have always wondered why there was no mention of any organization in Revelation 7:9 where it speaks of a “great crowd out of all nations.” This is after the cleanup of the organization. Jesus has separated the sheep from the goats and only the sheep are on His right hand of favor. Since Jesus himself has done the separating work we could liken these sheep as the “cream of the crop”. Matthew 25:32,33

Can the Governing Body along with their Elder arrangement continue now to point to Matthew 24:45 which states: “Who then is the faithful, thoughtful, and wise servant, whom his master has put in charge of his household”? … Notice it really does not identify anyone. It simply asks a question. “Who really is?” Luke 12:42 asks the same question: “The Lord said: “Who then is that faithful steward, the wise man whom his master will set over those in his household service to supply them their allowance of food at the appointed time?” Both of these witnesses only ask the question: “who really is!” As I said, they do not identify anyone. Only the one who “really is” will be the one appointed. As the Governing Body and the Elders who point to that scripture, they are of course in the right chapter. They are though looking at the wrong verse in identifying what position they are in. As anyone reading this article will now know that the verses that more appropriately fit them are verses 48,49 of Matthew 24.

Many are going to be shocked and angered at this article particularly the Governing Body and elder arrangement. Should they be? Listen to these words on this subject: “What if someone came to prove that you were being defrauded. Would you be angry with him or with the one who was cheating you? Because you have regard for your money you would listen to the proof and put a stop to the swindling, despite the hurt it might give your pride to acknowledge you had been deceived. Under these symbolisms the Bible reveals that many persons who think they are getting nourishing spiritual provisions are actually receiving worthless adulterated supplies. If someone could prove [as I have} you were being so defrauded would you listen or would you flare up in anger at him? Because you have a higher regard for your life than for your money you should all the more willingly heed the proof to halt the spiritual swindling, despite the hurt it might bring to your pride. Wise ones squelch such pride before it leads them to destruction.” Proverbs 16:18 This quote comes from the 1955 Watchtower of February 15 under the heading “One right religion.” This is only one of the articles I made reference to earlier where they prove that theirs is the only true religion. In doing so they identify themselves as the ones Jesus was talking about in Matthew 24:24.

Likely I will hear the charge of apostasy directed in my direction as I have in the past. The truth is though the true apostates are the Governing Body and their Gestapo like elder arrangement and any who staunchly support them. Any who put their mouths to such a charge as this are in point of fact “sitting down in the Temple of God professing to be God.” They are saying, without saying it “we can read the heart just like God does!” I would not trade places with any that make such a claim as this. They are in serious trouble! I can recall many incidents while in conversation with particular individuals in the various congregations that I attended, where I was cautioned not to go beyond what the society was teaching! This always puzzled me because I knew it was the written word in the Bible that Christians was commanded not to go beyond. What they were doing was putting an organization of uninspired men ahead of Jehovah’s word of inspired truths. It brings to mind the account in Judges 7:1-7 that speaks of Gideons 300. Jehovah chose these men because of the particular way they lapped up the water. They did not lay aside their weapons. Keeping their weapons at the ready they scanned their surroundings very carefully while drinking. They were sharp eyed and very alert soldiers. Those who staunchly support the Governing Body and their mean spirited Elder arrangement throw all of their spiritual weaponry down while greedily drinking all of the so called waters of truth dispensed by the society. They refuse to follow the direction to …“Test the inspired expression” … They do not “prove to themselves the good and acceptable perfect will of God” …1 John 4:1 Romans 12:2 They are face down in the stream unaware of what is going on around them and if they remain in that position it will cost them their lives. Gideons 300 were aware of that. That is why they were so cautious. Should not all Christians today imitate the example set by those men that Jehovah so carefully chose. The reason they are not like Gideons 300 is because most of them know that if they dare question the Societys teachings they will lose all of their precious privileges in the congregation. They will no longer be strutting their stuff on the platform any longer. In fact they would eventually be kicked out of the organization. So they maintain their silence.

In saying this I do not make a blanket statement because there are probably many who are right hearted, but simply unaware of what is taking place in the organization. Jehovah knows whose heart is right and whose is not.

Some might be wondering now: “What would we do without the organization?” “They are the ones who have taught us the truth?” But consider would Jehovah really appoint the “man of lawlessness” or “antichrist” to head His organization? It may be that it started out “faithful” but it has not remained such. I have shown that! With them we reach a certain plateau of knowledge but never go above that plateau. Teachings are ever changing back and forth. To the point where it becomes very confusing. This shows that Jehovah's Spirit is not there to do teaching. If it were there would be no mistakes. Teachings would remain constant. They do not!

Any truly humble Brother or Sister with a fund of scriptural knowledge can go door to door with his or her Bible in hand teaching and imparting said knowledge to willing listeners. Among those humble ones are some of the anointed class who really do have a comprehensive knowledge of the scriptures. These ones are not concerned with prominent positions to lord it over the rest of the flock. They really do love Jehovah's sheep and they show it by their actions. Jehovah is the one teaching these ones. As focused on by the Apostle John in chapter 2: 27 “ But as for you, the anointing … which you received from Him abides … in you …you have no need that anyone should instruct you …His anointing teaches you concerning everything that is true and is no falsehood” … If one today is really being taught by Jehovah there are no mistakes and accurate knowledge continues to grow progressively. 1 Corinthians 2:6 It does not blink on and off like a flashing light as do the Societies teachings. I f one really applies himself to study of the Bible his knowledge will grow until he or she really does understand the “deep things of God” because it is Jehovah's Spirit that “brings back to our minds “all of the things that we have read in the Bible. We do not have to depend on some self appointed arrogant religious teacher whose only real concern is “beating” Jehovah's Sheep until they give up and walk away or are driven away. They will pay dearly for that! John 14:26 1Corinthians 2:5 –10 Matthew 25: 26,28,30,43-46

In The Life Application New International Version of the Bible in a summary of 2 Thessalonians 2:1-12 we are informed that “the man of lawlessness” has not yet been revealed” … Is it not true that I have shown that the “Man of Lawlessness” and the “antichrist” are one and the same composite person? Have I not shown that it is false religious doctrine and mean spirited treatment of members of the flock that mark him as an abomination in Jehovah’s eyes due to the fact that it desolates Gods Temple. In point of fact have I not shown that the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the “Abomination of Desolation” spoken of by Daniel the Prophet? For myself I am thoroughly convinced that this composite man is now exposed for the entire world to see. As for any readers I will let you decide for yourselves. You alone will answer for what you do or fail to do. Romans 14:10 2 Corinthians 5: 10.

As for the reason it was termed a “great apostasy” is because it has infected the world wide Elder arrangement they in turn infect all of Jehovah’s sheep like ones. At the command of these Elders working under the direction of the Governing Body, members of the congregations have been “marking” and “shunning”, in some cases their own family members. In other cases the anointed Brothers of Christ. They have literally destroyed the lives of many people by following the orders of “oppressive wolves.” Let them all remember that it is Jesus that separates the “sheep from the goats.” Any among them who have not repented in: “sackcloth and ashes” before that separating work is done will never make it alive through the “war of the great day of God the Almighty.” They all now must take steps to right the terrible wrongs they have done to members of the various congregations. They must “repent and turn around doing works that befit repentance.” Acts 3:19 What they have demanded of everyone else is now required of them. One has to wonder how they are going to put the marriages they have destroyed back together? How will they reunite all of the broken families? How will they repair all of the broken hearts? According to their own teaching Jehovah has been seated in His Heavenly court since the year 1914. Unlike them He has not as yet rendered any verdict. In His patience he is giving everyone time to do as is stated in Acts 3:19. There will come a moment when it will be too late. What will they all do then?

Are there any parallels in the Bible that show that there have been others who have followed the same course as the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses? Note the words of Jesus in Matthew 23: 1,2 “Then Jesus said to the multitudes and to his disciples; “the scribes and Pharisees sit on Moses` seat.” {of authority } One benefits them-self by reading this entire chapter through from beginning to end. It shows Jesus real feelings towards those who conduct themselves in the same manner of the self appointed Scribes and Pharisees. If ever the Watchtower society applied a scripture to themselves to identify their position in the sight of God it is this one at Matthew 23:1-39.

In closing this article I take up the words of Martin Luther who said:

“I cannot submit my faith either to the Pope or to the councils, {or to the Governing Body of the Watchtower Society} because it is clear as day they have frequently erred and contradicted each other. Unless therefore, I am convinced by the testimony of scripture … I can and will not retract …Here I stand; I can do no other. So help me God, Amen!” It has been said that he later recanted. I, on the other hand have no such foolish notions. I stand where I stand until I die!

Written By William James Parker
    End!

Telephone: 416-960-0816
    E – mail: [email protected]

• Pureheart
    Pureheart

Quote:

In point of fact have I not shown that the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses are the “Abomination of Desolation” spoken of by Daniel the Prophet?

That is a scarry thought. I will read the rest of your post when I have more time. What I have read seems to coinside with my own observations.

Pureheart

• peterstride
    peterstride

Considering this is your very first post, you sure have entered the JWD board with a BANG!

It will take me a while to read your article....by I'll finish it!!!

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Can't wait to see You Know's response to this. [8>]

• peterstride
    peterstride

You know....this article might be on the money. You know what else? Well, you know!

Peter

• peterstride
    peterstride

I've only managed reading about half of it so far, but Bill...wow. You've put a different spin than the usual regarding the WTS....which gets the old grey cells thinking...

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

• individual
    individual

Congratulations on your first post - it summed up from scriptures the fears I had regarding the governing body during my quarter century with the witnesses. I agree with everything you said in it particularly the points regarding theocratic lies and the fact that the governing body has placed itself in the temple by claiming to speak as if God himself were speaking.

I have a question for you - when Christ returns and judges the governing body and therefore responds to them as shown in Matt 24:51 -who will he save and so therefore will form the great crowd? If this whole religion has apostasized will he find a true religion on the earth or a true people?

My understanding of Matt 25:14-30 is that He has given some truth to many different peoples, so that some associations of Christians who have less truth (talents) have less demanded of them upon Christs return. But to the ones (Christian group) that He gave the most He also expected the most from. Verse 30 shows that the servant who misused what Christ has given him has the same result of judgement against him as has the evil servant or the man of lawlessness. To me it showing that ones whom Christ had entrusted with the talents could turn into the evil slave class who still assume that they are standing in Gods temple since verse 30 shows that the worthless servant is only thrown outside into the darkness when Christ has returned and not before.

I see that you have been disassociated for 6 years, so where do you stand now on the question of whom Christ approves of, is there any Christian organisation out there that fulfills His criteria? I would like to know your views on this since your post on the man of lawlessness left this question open.

• Bill Parker
    Bill Parker

Individual:
    Those were very good questions that you asked. Off the top of my head I am not as yet able to answer them. I do not possess all knowledge. That is not to say that I cannot get the answers but it will require some thinking about. Allow me a little time to ponder over what you said and I will get back to you. It took me a long time to put the article that I wrote on "The Great Apostay" together. It was not something that I did on the spur of the moment. I agonized over that writing for a long time. There were times when I wanted to put it away from me and get away from it altogether. I did it during a time of great upheaval in my life. While writing it I was emotionally upset very nearly all of the time. You see I did not really do or say anything that bad that night at the book study when I disagreed with their teaching on the cry of "peace and security". All I said was "that is not correct" Was that a valid reason for trying to form a judicial committie? Because of the shabby treatment that I received from then on I started writing the article that I did.Before my wife left her last words to me were: "you are an apostate". I was very angry and the anger is only starting to subside now. I am already working on the answers to your question in my mind but you know the Bible says (not sure where at the moment) "iron sharpens iron". I have a feeling that you have a great deal of knowledge. You too might do a little research in an effort to answer your own questions. Then we can compare notes to see if we agree in our thinking. Thank you for the feedback. It gives me a reason to keep going even though I do not do too much for Jehovah anymore. I guess like a lot of the Brothers and sisters that have been harmed by individuals in various congregations I am trying to hang on by the thinnest thread.
    Bill Parker

• peterstride
    peterstride

Hang on Bill...don't let go!

Peter

• peterstride
    peterstride

In your (long) article, you pointed out that:

"Could anyone imagine the anointed Brothers of Christ encouraging other members of their various congregations to deliberately lie perhaps to Governmental authorities in an effort to deceive them for the purpose of protecting other members of the flock? That might seem like a solid reason for doing so but would it be acceptable to God? One might reason that since it is a small lie done in order to protect others it would be acceptable. What does the Bible have to say about this matter?"

Incredible how the WTS, in the name of religion, tells its members, indirectly of course and with well chosen words, that it's OK to lie.
    Hmmm.....

Peter Stride
    Toronto, Canada

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit