by ex-nj-jw 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Younglove1999
    Younglove1999

That's awesome!

Congratulations!!!

You are my hero

• White Dove
    White Dove

Congratulations I know the feeling. I'm in my senior year in college and am 38. Never too late! I'm so proud of you I'm already trying to find info on the GRE to get into grad school.

• oompa
    oompa

Big Congrats!!! You and all your family should be so proud. I was really excited about the news, until I read the second sentence....that you have a hubby....Damn! I may be forced to look soon and a college girl sure sounds good.

oompa

• lfcviking
    lfcviking
    I've heard people say, "The JW's aren' t so bad, look how I turned out"

Yes but the JW's dicourage bettering yourself by higher (University) education. They did me anyway.

It's never too late- get out there and get whatever you desire.

Right on Sister!!! You rock!!!!

• Quandry
    Quandry

WONDERFUL!!!! You will be in a great position to aid mankind. Because of your mother's comment you should be doubly proud of yourself.

To Snowbird-I am 55 and am in school, planning on getting a degree in History, which fascinates me, also!!! You go!!!

Sorry this is in yellow-I hit the wrong button.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

It's so nice to see that so many of us are getting that all important higher education, better late than never!

All of you who said I'm your hero, naw not a hero I'd rather be an inspiration

oompa - yes I have a hubby and very happy I must say. Been married 21 years, that's the other slap in my mother's face I've proved her wrong on sooo many levels, it's great!

Thanks for all your comments, I love being able to share good news with everyone.

nj

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

congrats.jpg picture by tubegirl

I love hearing stuff like this!

BB

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I'm so happy for you I started crying. That's my girl! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

We will be extending the celebration at the Richmond Apostafest. Hear that Lenny??? We're getting drunk!!!!!!!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

ex,

This is GREAT NEWS!!!!!!

You should be VERY proud of your accomplishment.

Warlock

• Es
    Es

Many congrats, I so wanted to do nursing, you are so lucky

Well done

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit