Don't think i should have sent the text i just did ....

by dobbie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

SOOOOOO Sorry. The price they charge is just too high. Remember that. Counseling did not help me, but it has others. It may be worth the try.

hang in there....oompa

• Gopher
    Gopher

Your nephew bangs into you while you're pregnant, you try to set your boundaries, he sulks.

You do something nice to try to make peace, and then his mom uses the occasion to start a confrontation with you.

I give up! Every time you try to do something nice for some people, it backfires.

Strong boundaries are what's needed. You need an end to their constant intrusions, the health and peace of your child and you are paramount.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

screw them........ they are in the wrong. a$$holes all.

first off......... your pregnate...... that means your entitled to mood swings and to snap....... hormones and all that........ then you add the witness horse crap on top of it.

tell them how you feel........... they cant stop you from feeling. their biggest weapons are fear and guilt trips. when you get past being controlled by them it gets a little easier. stuck up judgemental pricks.

secondly you KNOW she didnt come up to thank you for anything.......... she was just trying to show how much better she was than you. if she was sincere she woulda at least offered you a ride............ cause your PREGNATE.......................... its the only decent thing to do..... and she didnt..... hum... she isnt decent.

DONT APPOLOGIZE FOR SQUAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,, AND DONT TAKE THEIR CRAP

• Maddie
    Maddie

You shouldn't have to be going through all this mental anguish. It's just all so wrong!

All you did was stand up for yourself and said how you felt. I hope you are treated with more love from now on. I'm with you all the way.

Maddie xx

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

Don't spend so much energy on them. Your unborn is getting a bath of adrenaline and other "stuff" that is more than its usual dose, and you don't want that.

• Es
    Es

Big hugs hun, looks like we both have had a couple of sucky days. I think you had every right to sent that text.

es

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

It's not wrong to stand up for yourself, and shit is a perfectly useful word.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Thanks Sweetstuff just seen your reply, that must have been so terrible being df'd and coping with pregnancy as well. I'm sure thil baby will end up being a stressy little thing through all of this .Big hug to you.x

Actually, don't worry about the baby so much, just take care of yourself. My baby was born healthy and happy and slept through the night right off, despite the stress, so I don't put too much stock in that theory. Hugs to you Dobbie, we are all thinking of you!

• JK666
    JK666

Dobbie,

I am sorry that you are going through this, especially during your pregnancy. Maybe it will help doing what I do and say:

F the f'ing f'ers.

Make a decision to shun them back that is irrevocable. That is what I had to do to my on-off relatives. They are dead to me now.

Repeat after me the mantra:

F the f'ing f'ers,

F the f'ing f'ers,

F the f'ing f'ers,

etc.

JK

• dobbie
    dobbie

LOL JK666 i like that mantra!

Well it's nearly 3am here and i'm still awake plus got an antenatal today so getting het up. Thanks for your support it makes such a difference knowing we are all affected by this rubbish (though of course i wish you weren't!)

Oompa the dr did offer me counselling back along when i was poorly but i decided against it as i have a very supportive non jw mum and step dad and thought there'd be others who might need it more than me.

Anyway thanks for caring, just got to walk in with my head up today and see what happens!xx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit