Don't think i should have sent the text i just did ....

by dobbie 19 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Think i just did something really stupid. I have had a bad couple of days. I was in the playground yesterday and had my jw bil stood right in front of me ignoring me totally (i'm d'ad) but talking to my hubby, who said nothing to him (her my eifes here too or something would have been nice) so i felt like total dogs poo and we both ended up in tears over it all when i got home. Then this morning i felt bad as my nephew banged into me on purpose and i told him off as i'm pregnant(and have problems in pregnancy) and he went off all dejected and hubby said he only did it out of excitement . So i made cakes today and gave him some in the playground. His mother was with her jw friends, has not spoken for 3 months.

Nearly walked all the way home and she pulled her car up (cos no one else about) and said thanks for the cakes all pally and before i could stop i just said ' they're for **** not you' not nastily but i was angry and thing she was just showing off cos her non jw was in the car with her. So hubby just got a text from his brother saying his wife upset that she thanked me for cakes and i snapped her head off (defo did not snap) then accused hubby of blanking her (but he tries usually to support me at school as its so hard for me at the mo facing them all daily) and they don't talk to him.

So i lost it because i have been crying for months and been offered counselling and been really ill from stress yet not one of them cares. So i texted and said i didn't snap but would they like to see it from my side for once that i have been ignored for months and never know if i'm going to be spoken to or ignored and made to feel like crap. I'm fed up with it all and perhaps he'd like to tell me how i could have left the jws without being treated like s*** because there was no other choice, and i'm expected to respect their views when they don't mine. I said i cared for them all but am fed up with being treated like this.

Now i have to face them all tomorrow, and have probably lost any chance of having my nephew round ever!Do you think i was in the wrong to send it?I've just had enough again lately and feel like everytime i take my boy to school i'm being victimised basically. Luckily hubby not cross with me he was just worried about my using the s*** word!Do you think i should have just ignored his text in the first place?I don't think i can apologise cos it's all true.

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Never apologize for standing up for yourself. Yes it is uncomfortable and may be awkward when you see them next, but the alternative is to be a doormat.

When the butterflies finally settle, I hope you feel proud.

• Bobbi
    Bobbi

What Para said.

Bobbi

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

you have a right to be upset. they should have the hurt consciences, not you sweetie.

• BFD
    BFD

F*ck them!

(((dobbie)))

BFD

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

You did the right thing Dobbie, these idiots have no right to make you feel like crap and if the worst you said was S***, come on now, I am sure they had said that or worse themselves! If you don't stand up for yourself you will feel more and more belittled and heartbroken. This may bring up a bit of a whirlwind but once it settles, most likely, they will learn to treat you with respect or at least civility, if not, they are toxic and you are better off with no contact at all. Going thru this while pregnant is extremely stressful! I know, I was Df'd during my first pregnancy, it was hellish, knowing that the support and love you need is just not there. It does make you stronger in the end though and remember, that little bundle you are carrying will receive a love those people have never experienced, or given, unconditional. That's something to focus on. ((Hugs))

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks guys i've just had enough and for years they used me to do things for them and help them out countless times, cos they knew i was too weak to say no and now they seem to have forgotten all those times, but it still makes me feel bad because i don't want it to be like this. Have a feeling its going to get alot worse yet but am glad you don't think i was a real cow for sending it. Roll on tomorrow!! Why did ALL the jw parents decide to send their kids to the same little school as mine?!Shouldn't go to a church school anyway imo!

Thanks Sweetstuff just seen your reply, that must have been so terrible being df'd and coping with pregnancy as well. I'm sure thil baby will end up being a stressy little thing through all of this .Big hug to you.x

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

If you feel you should apologize then apologize...it lays squarely with you.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

You are just a bundle of emotions right now! ((((((((((((((((((((((((dobbie)))))))))))))))))))))))

Think about you, your husband and your children, tell everyone else to kiss your A$$!!!

nj

• free2think
    free2think

((((((((dobbie))))))))))

I think you were right to stand up for yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit