Which is your favourite anti-JW web site?

by IT Support 37 Replies latest jw friends

• IT Support
    IT Support
    The gradualism of it allowed me to look at just one issue, blood, without having to throw everything away at once.

Excellent point, thanks, OM.

• deeskis
    deeskis

Hi itsupport,

JWfacts mentioned some great sites, but I also think that his site is well laid out with some great information............. http://www.jwfacts.com/

haven't been in touch for a while....hope all is well.

love to you and yours

D :)

• deeskis
    deeskis

Ooh, post number 666, I had to put it here!!

• IT Support
    IT Support

deeskis,

You're looking terrific these days!

And I agree, jwfacts is an excellent site.

Thanks.

• brinjen
  • johnny cip
    johnny cip

http://www.premier1.net/~raines/ Is one site that i have used to burn the jw's on thier history. (1914-1930's)Ken's Raines expose' on the GOLDEN AGE mag. has to be the most horrifying stuff you can throw at any jw. I set up an conversation with a jw something like this: Is the wt HONEST ABOUT THIER HISTORY? let's check the 1/1 or 1/15 96 wt on the opening article where the 1996 wt is calling everything printed in the "GOLDEN AGE" mag's INCONTROVERTIBLE FACTS. Most any jw will agree with what the wt says in 1996 about the golden age mag's. Now you have set up the jw like a bowling pin. at this point i start bring up all kinds of crazy, unbelievable trash that was printed in the golden age mag. at each point I ask the jw. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE INCONTRAVERTIBLE FACTS TO YOU? i will here everything from the light is getting brighter, to we used to make mistakes. but i remind the jw that THE WRITING DEPT AT BETHEL WAS WELL AWARE IN 1996 THAT MOST EVERTHING WRITTEN IN THE GOLDEN AGE MAG , WAS COMPLETE NONSENCE. Why would they LIE in 1996 calling their past lies INCONTRAVERTIBLE FACTS? IE 1925 I can run with this line of reasoning for hours. and pound any jw into mush. just on this one topic. ken raines site a must for any x jw trying to prove the wt is full of crap. it shows the Rev climax at hand book , to be complete BULL$h!T. john the wt exposer

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    A..J.W.R.B - Associated Jehovah's Witnesses for Reform against blood transfusions.

This is a great site. This is one of my first sites I visited on my road to freedom. I was an elder at the time and was overwhelmed by the information. I communicated a few times with Lee Elder and appreciated the assistance I received.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

quotes was the best. just the watchtowers own words right there for all the world to see their hypocrisy and deception.

the watchtower knew it was an effective weapon , thats why they sued and bullied till it was taken down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit