I phoned London Bethel re Michael Porter / sex offender

by ThomasCovenant 34 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• changeling
    changeling

Wow! New light from London!!!!

changeling

• calico
    calico

Lying is not a disfellowshpping matter if it has not done any damage and there was no malicious intent

What about the scripture that says Jehovah hates a liar? If Jehovah hates something, seems like it would be a difellowshipping offense.

Look at all the issues you can be disfellowshipped for and they are not even in the bible!

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

THe wts writes that even Judas Iscariot was appointed by HS although he later turned bad. At the time of his appointment, Judas qualified for the position. NOt so with elders according to the wts remarks. Elders are sometimes appointed even though they only apparently meet the requirements but do not really qualify at the time of their appointment. The wts is free from any responsiblity when appointing such a candidate that does not qualify by declaring that the only ones that are appointed by HS are the ones that qualify. That is just great! no?

• Quandry
    Quandry

What did I do that was so wicked? I rightfully accused (in private) an elder Gxxxxx Mxxxxxx of being a 'mealy mouth liar' they said that this was a capital offense because the elders are "Christ stars appointed by the holy spirit" and I had blasphemed the holy spirit.-Danny Haszard

Yes, Danny,

You had the audacity to stand up to liars. Instead of looking into the accusation, they exerted their WTS-given power. How DARE you question someone who is so far above you? No matter what they did, how dare you speak to them in this manner?

They are spiritual bullies.

• potleg
    potleg

it can be said that he is appointed by holy spirit. Another fine example of the old "Watchtower Shuffle"...Is he appointed by the holy spirit YES or NO? Obviously the answer is NO. The phrase "it can be said" is meaningless drivel. If you believe the bible is inspired then anyone following any of it's teachings no matter what thier faith or not COULD BE SAID to be led by the holy spirit. I presented this scenario to an elder one time, he had no answer.

Also I know a "brother" who was going to be appointed as an elder, when he found out he let it be known that there was no way he would take the position. He was told that he was resisting the holy spirit.

What about Ewart Chitty? He had "special affection" for the boys long before the spirit elevated him to the governing body.

• sf
    sf

No Holy Spirit in the processing, eh? No FDS endorsement.

Wouldn't that pretty much make all disfellowshipment null and void, and basically...

ridiculous?

In simpler terms...a joke.

LOL TED.

Okay jws that still post here, but stay 'in', for whatever excuse...here's your sign! Straight from the Boys on the phone.

There is nothing more to use as an excuse for staying in and keeping the gears of the WTBTS grinding.

Is it finally registering?

sKally

• sf
    sf

No Holy Spirit in the processing, eh? No FDS endorsement.

Wouldn't that pretty much make all disfellowshipment null and void, and basically...

ridiculous?

In simpler terms...a joke.

LOL TED.

Okay jws that still post here, but stay 'in', for whatever excuse...here's your sign! Straight from the Boys on the phone.

There is nothing more to use as an excuse for staying in and keeping the gears of the WTBTS grinding.

Is it finally registering?

sKally

• JH
    JH

It's pretty simple to see that nothing in the Watchtower Organization is "inspired".

It's a man made Organization.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Lying is not a disfellowshpping matter if it has not done any damage and there was no malicious intent
    Well of course it isnt. read "Aid To Bible Understanding" under "LIE" it told us we were ALLOWED to lie to those who do not deserve the truth....No one but JW have the truth

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Also I know a "brother" who was going to be appointed as an elder, when he found out he let it be known that there was no way he would take the position. He was told that he was resisting the holy spirit.

lol...the irony just knocks me out

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit